I have created a Youtube A10C tutorials channel

tonyswash

I have created a Youtube A10C tutorials channel.

Its here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90p6sHsL5PN_urMRz65NyA

I recently moved up from flying the A10A and the SU25T to the A10C and as a result I started to search through Youtube for training and instructional videos. I found plenty and started to build some playlists. Soon I had a lot of videos and I had sorted them into a number of themed playlists. I thought that other people my be able to benefit from the search, compilation and organisation I had done so I created this channel.

I hope people find it useful.

I didn’t make any of these videos and I would like to thank those who did as their efforts are so very useful.

If anybody knows of other training videos that I have missed do let me know and I will add therm to the channel

• Like 5

Nice one! Subscribed.

I'll give these a thrashing tonight!

:thumbup:

DCS World 2.0 Open Alpha | CPU Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz| Mobo ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO | RAM G.SKILL 32 GB | GPU ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | PSU Corsair RM750i | OS Win 120 64-bit | TM Warthog HOTAS | TH Cougar MFDs | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 / TrackClip Pro & Oculus Rift | Monitor: Samsung U28D590D (3840 x 2160) |

Thankyou, very helpful.:thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Yeah, there are so many videos, sometimes it was hard to figure it all out. Good idea!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Thank you sir!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

:thumbup:Thank you! Now I don't have to search for tutorials. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]PC Specs

i7-4790k

GTX 970

MSI Z97 Gaming 5

24 GB RAM

Samsung 850 Evo 240GB SSD

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]Equipment

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

CH Pro Pedals

3D Printed TrackIR[/TABLE]

Thank you :thumbup:, very nice. Can you please make the same thing for other modules

I only fly the A10C at the monet and I did the work of gathering and organising the videos to help myself and then realised other people might find it useful. So no plans to add other modules at the moment but maybe in the future.