Voice actor database

Native Language: Afrikaans.

Other Languages: English, Russian, Dutch (lived 19 years in Netherlands).

Accent: Transvaal Afrikaans.

Experience: None. Would love to!! Hosted my own 32-episodes podcast.

Recording Equipment: None. A Logitech G35 headset and Audacity.

Voice: Male, medium tone / pitch.

Edited by pappavis

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Yes, could we please get a moderator to make this sticky? And after you do would you please PM me on the subject of removing some of the people who have offered to do this but don't produce anything or even respond to requests?

This is a valuable resource for mission builders and it's great to have a database for members who can voice record our scripts. I have had wonderful results with some of the USA English speaking volunteers here and will post more about their help when my current project is complete. Kudos to the guys who do this valuable service for us in a professional and timely manner.

Now on the negative side.... really guys, (and you know who you are) why offer to help out the mission builders and then produce nothing after saying you'll do it or not even answering PM's when I can see you visit the forum daily? I'll not mention names but I will ask a moderator to remove the ones who failed to respond and/or chose not to produce recordings after committing to it.

Edited by Winston 60
  • Like 5

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

- your location: UK

- your native language: French

- other fluently spoken languages: English

- have an accent, which one: French (north of France), probably some English accent too as I've lived in the UK for a long time.

- experience as voice actor & recording equipment: No prior experience

- kind of voice: medium, not great at articulating (but can make the effort) :)

I need a voice actor for my next mission. Seeing your details here is quite useful, but I still don't know how you sound :)

You will provide your voice for he team leader of a small recon team, providing overwatch during the mission. Mission elements are mostly US, but accent will not be a problem.

If you would like to provide your voice for this role, you would have to record 15 lines (+-). A bit of roleplaying instead of plain reading would be nice.

If you still want to help me with this, please record the following line:

Situation: Your overwatch position was attacked by mortar fire, you managed to escape to a small forest and now try to give the transport helos coordinates for an improvised extraction zone.

"[heavy breathing] This is eyeball, We made it to the forest, think I saw some infantry coming after us. We need immerdiate extraction. We try to make it to the other side of the forest. [To the other soldier]{Hey, give me that map.} That should be... Mike-Mike 20459 84562 I think. I repeat: immediate extraction at Mike-Mike 20459 84562."

You can record as wav or mp3, clean record please, no effects. i will then pick the one I find most fitting for the role :)

edit: Found the perfect voice actor for that role :)

Edited by MasterZelgadis

"Sieh nur, wie majestätisch du durch die Luft segelst. Wie ein Adler. Ein fetter Adler."

http://www.space-view.net

• 5 weeks later...

Language: English

Other languages: none

Accent: Midwest (originally from Wisconsin).

Experience: "The Museum Relic" campaign, some small Single and Multi player missions. Some voices in Baltic Dragons campaigns.

Recording equipment: Little $35 Sony microphone. Does the job, but thank goodness for editing software.

Kind of voice: Male, mid-to-high pitch.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

• 2 weeks later...

I still need a few more voices for my mission. If you want to speak some lines, you can send me a recording of the following line:

“This is Axeman, we established a quick and dirty FOB and are ready for basic operations. We have some fuel here, not very much, the storage area took quite a hit. Landing pads are clear for operation. Tuning our radio to 128.25”

Like above preferring wav, mono, no effects. mp3 should work, too. No top quality studio equipment needed, the recordings will be compressed and distorted anyways (but that doesn't mean you can't send me some files, if you have studio equipment :) )

You can send the sample to voiceacting@space-view.net

If it fits (and you still want to), I send you the lines to record.

I have the following roles to fill:

Axeman, team of infantry, taking control over an enemy FARP

Anvil, one of two main assault tank groups. A german speaker (or credible german accent) is preferred here, because the tank group consits of Leos

Bastion, reinforcement group of tanks

"Sieh nur, wie majestätisch du durch die Luft segelst. Wie ein Adler. Ein fetter Adler."

location with timezone: North Eastern USA

native language: English

other fluently spoken languages: None fluent

have an accent, which one: none

experience as voice actor & recording equipment:see below

kind of voice i.e. low, high, strong, soft, etc,: average

No experience as a voice actor, but spent 24 years on the ground as a 18B and 18Z (Green Beret). Complete knowledge of RTP (radio telephone procedures) for everything but naval gunfire. I always thought it would be cool to try and do a "talk on" DCS mission. ( talking the pilot on target through visual references ) Also marking targets with tracer fire.

Miles

Edited by MilesD

Now shipping up to website Pre-Order Form date 2022/06/01

Pre-Order  Form Submission https://pointctrl.com/preorder-form/

PointCTRL Support Discord https://discord.gg/jH5FktJ

PintCTRL Website https://pointctrl.com/

PointCTRLsmall.jpg

- location with timezone: New York/eastern time zone

- native language: English

- other fluently spoken languages: None

- have an accent: brooklyn ny accent

- experience as voice actor & recording equipment: Ranger79s Op Piercing Fury

- kind of voice:

Edited by ViKe

Location and timezone: Germany, GMT+1

Native languages: English, German

Other languages: French

Accents: English: standard american accent, indian accent; German: standard german (Hochdeutsch) with a slight bavarian touch; French: german accent

Experience: None, but there's a first time for everything, though some experience as a theater actor

Voice: Male, medium pitch (depending slightly on language)

- location with timezone: Dubai, UAE

- native language: Spanish

- other fluently spoken languages: English (Spanish accent)

- have an accent: Argentine

- experience as voice actor & recording equipment: None so far, but eager to provide and help!

- kind of voice: low pitch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Alis Aquilae Aut Pax Aut Bellum"

Veritech's DCS YouTube Channel

• 2 weeks later...

Location and timezone: Wyoming, USA, MST (GMT-7)

Native languages: English

Other languages: Limited Russian (Can read, working on learning to speak)

Accents: English: Non-regional American Accent, can do a American Southeastern (Southern) Accent

Experience: Some stage acting during college years, extensive voice acting in mission building. Military NCO with experience in military lingo and yelling at junior enlisted :)

Equipment: Multiple good quality microphones, one with a "Pop filter" and some audio editing software with cool effects like radios, beeps, etc.

Voice: Male, medium pitch, somewhat harsh timbre

Example of work (used in a mission I made awhile back):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6_1ef8XwP2UR21kU0hpSU1Pb0E/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Hook47

• 1 month later...

Voice actor database

Language : Arabic

Other languages : English

Accent: Arab English

Experience : none

Recording equipment: headset and audacity

Voice: male, medium-high pitched

Requests by PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by WildBillKelsoe

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 2 months later...

- your location with timezone: Britain. GMT.

- your native language: English

- other fluently spoken languages: None

- have an accent, which one: I've been told it's generically British with a noticeable Welsh hint (I'm Welsh)

- experiance as voice actor & recording equipment: None as a voice actor. Stage acting has been a hobby of mine in the past. High quality desk microphone as well as a high quality headset microphone (Hyper X Cloud)

- kind of voice i.e. low, high, strong, soft, etc: Low male.

• 2 months later...

Again, i need another voice actor for the mission, I am still working on. Since something broke a lot of triggers (check here) I decided not to wait for a fix, but rework a big part of the mission, that anyways didn't really fit into the concept.

I need a voice actor for a SEAD Tornado role. Lines will be english, german voice actors preferred, or with a slight german accent. But that is not a must.

Like the last time, contact me via PN or at voiceacting@space-view.net. if you want to give me a demo, you can record the following line:

"Overlord, strike, tally FARP at Bulls tree-one-five for twentytwo. A few attack helicopters, tanks and triple-A"

Format should be wav, mono is sufficient and without any sound effects.

• 3 months later...

- location with timezone: Italy CET

- native language: Italian

- other fluently spoken languages: English

- have an accent, which one: mostly northern italy accent, but I can make a decent imitation of southern italy accent, too. Unable to imitate Peter Griffin's italian accent, sadly...

- experience as voice actor & recording equipment: None so far

- kind of voice: deep to medium

Edited by catt42

Accent: NZ, Nth Is.

Experience: No exp as voice actor, exp as aircrew/ICS comms, brevity etc

Voice: Male med/low

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi gents,

i think it would be interesting for all mission builders, offical or community ones, to have a place to look for voice actors instead of asking for them on the forums.

If you want to offer your voice post as follows:

- your location with timezone: CST USA

- your native language: English

- other fluently spoken languages: Working on smoothing out my German and Spanish

- have an accent, which one: Can do multiple country accents

- experiance as voice actor & recording equipment: Several independent games, have always volunteered for fun and never requested pay or credits, I enjoy playing and acting out the various rolls. Currently perfecting a Peter Cullen voice for introduction such as what he used in Voltron and G1 Transformers Optimus Prime cartoons

- kind of voice i.e. low, high, strong, soft, etc. low/deep to medium, can talk slow with a drawl, or fast with a Boston or Yankee tone. My German is still not smooth and broken, so sounds heavily influenced by Berlin.

Please only this information, no discussion, and mission builders can just PM you.

If someone doesnt want to post in public i would be willing to collect information by PM and create a privat list of actors that can be given to mission builders on request.

regards,

RR

All answers filled in above, thank you.

6D80k38.jpg

• 4 months later...

Other languages: N/A

Accent: None, but can recapture my Midwest/Southern accent.

Experience: Current USAF Pilot and former Air Traffic Controller. I've done VOs on Operation Piercing Fury and The Museum Relic.

Recording Equipment: Professional Mic/Pop Filter

Voice: Male, medium-low pitch

Skylake 6600K(4.5GHz) | EVGA GTX970 FTW | 16GB 2666 DDR4 Corsair Vengeance | MSI Z170A Krait | Windows 10 (64bit) | X52 Pro | TrackIR 5

Hawk T.1A | F-15C | F-86F | UH-1H | A-10C | P-51D | F-5E | M-2000C

USAF Pilot w/ T-6/T-38 Time

• 1 year later...

F-14B Gulf War Campaign Voice Actors needed

Hello all, I am currently looking for voice actors for a Tomcat campaign I am currently working on. Looking to make this campaign as realistic as possible, with comms in mind. I'm looking for guys who may have current/former USAF or USN experience. Anybody interested please shoot me a DM!

Intel i7 9700k CPU

Nvidia GTX 1080Ti

16GB RAM

Samsung 256GB SSD

Thrustmaster T16000m HOTAS

Hello everyone,

I need 3-4 voice actors for a F-5 Campaign Demo that will be submitted to ED.

At this moment i will need voices for 5 of the missions. The full campaign will be a 25 mission campaign.

The details about the campaign can be found here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=230124 This will be a re-vamp of the campaign that was offered about a year ago.

Please let me know if you can give me a hand.

Cheers,

Sorel

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

Looking for Voice Actors for a Campaign I have 90% complete. I need a more senior sounding voice for one of the two main characters and several others as aircrew. I'd prefer former military and/or aircrew as they would be familiar with the terminology. Also, need several female voices. If you are interested I need raw files (OGG or WAV) with a nice clear voice. No echos please.

If interested, please PM me here or (better) email me directly John.schiller@gmail.com.

OR - you could go to my new Casting Call project: Operation Agile Spear - https://www.castingcall.club/manage/projects/operation-agile-spear

Thank you

Edited by King39
  • Like 1