Project: "Blue 7" of III./JG 27

JST

Abandoned wreck photographed at Kbely, Prague in May, 1945.

Released!

Includes:

- Versions with and without swastika

- Completely remade normal and specular maps

- Remade weathering

- Texture files are less compressed and higher quality (Minimal to no effect on performance, though higher filesize in return)

Installation:

#1 Unzip folder to Your DCS installation folder/Bazar/Liveries/Bf-109K-4

#2 In skin folder, choose .lua file from two sub-folders for swastika or clean and copy file to main folder with other files (Default .lua file is for swastika!)

#3 In DCS, select "Payload" tab in Mission Planner and select the skin from the Paint Scheme dropmenu below

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqx8qh5pffn25gh/Blue7JG27.7zScreenshots in spoiler:

yRq3FXl.jpg

c2CP7mV.jpg

MvgbxB3.jpg

akeFW3m.jpg

pMQUuUj.png

Edited by JST
Released!

My skins/liveries for Fw 190 D-9 and Bf 109 K-4:

My blog or Forums.

Open for requests as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HI JST,

great work! Downloading now.

Cant wait to fly this one in the desert. The light effects on your latest D-9 were fantastic, so lets install this one and make a ride around Vegas.

:thumbup:

Edited by LcSummers

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Excellent skins as always JST,may I take this oppotunity to thank you,I love your historical skins,your attention to detail is outstanding :thumbup:

Please keep up the great work Sir.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home