Announcing Tu-22M3 Troika by Black Cat Simulations

I'm taking off all of Christmas week. That's nine days of Backfire. I should have a demo ready that week.

Great!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

• 3 weeks later...
If you want to help, everybody do your voodoo chicken dance, sacrifice to the God of 0's and 1's
Fingers crossed! Should help... ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

This year will be dcs's year

Can't wait for the video :)

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

There may be some people on the DCS Modding Hub discord that could answer the question:

https://discord.gg/DugZsx6

Possibly SilentEagle.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

Can somebody point me to where the various iCommands are associated with command numbers in ed_fm_set_command?

If you're looking to use pre-defined iCommand behaviors, I think that only works for SFM aircraft.

For EFM (using ed_fm_set_command) I believe the command numbers are just integers, the names are arbitrary for what you're trying to do. The key is to send the same integer that you're listening for.

where can i donate :)

Can't speak for Brian but it would not be possible to do. It's against the EULA/Rules and therefore not allowing Brian to create a module for DCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz

I worked it all day every day for 10 days straight. I needed a break, but I'm back at it. I'm at that perpetual 99% done point, keep finding little things that need doing...

Don't worry about money right now. Backfire-C will see the light of day. It's too cool not to.

Don't worry about us! Take it at your own pace. I'm sure ED can keep us entertained this January ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz

• 2 weeks later...