Touch screen monitor recommendations for Helios?

jasonstory44

Hi guys. Was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on the best touch screen monitors for Helios. I'm considering purchasing three. One for center console, a left and right console as well. I'm new to playing with Helios and touch screens so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Jason

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

ELO Touch is a huge player in the POS market, all using touch screens. I'd look at them carefully.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I use a single Acer 22" mounted below the main screen. Using a profile which was originally from Loz, but has been modified by Capt Zeen, and with some further minor tweaks by me, it works perfectly and you can pull up all of the relevant panels as needed.

Thanks Mick....Glad to hear. I just ordered the acer 27 inch model. Started with just one as it was probably silly to consider buying 2 more for left and right consoles. I get a bit crazy with my "wants" sometimes.

Hope to get delivery tomorrow. Can I lean on you if I have any questions regarding setup?

regards Jason

Win 10 Pro, Intel i9 9900k overclocked to 5.1 (water cooled), 64 gb Corsair Dominator platinum RAM (3444 MHz)

Titan RTX overclocked and water cooled

1.1 TB SSD 2 TB M.2 SSD

TM Warthog Stick and throttle

MFG Crosswinds

Reverb VR

Buttkicker LFE, SimShaker, Jetseat.

All DCS modules

For several years I am using five 23' touchscreens. 3 Acers and 2 Iyama (didn't bought all of them at the same time, hence the different brands).

Working flawlessly with Helios. Just installed the new Huey profile from Captain Zeen, but I didn't have time to make a video. Anyway, you got the idea already.

You can pretty much fly any aircraft you want and jump between them in a mission. No issues whatsoever in MP.