No engine start in editor when starting from ramp.

kobeshow

[SOLVED]

Like the title says, I think I have encountered a strange bug. I was quite happy to find out that you can actually adjust your altimeter in the FC3 planes, I didn't know that. So I hopped into the editor to test it, and my engines did not want to spool at all. Tried Keyboard and Hotas commands, double checked everything, and even hopped into a SU-33 to test it on another plane, and it worked flawlessly there. Anyone else having problems spooling their SU-27 in the editor??

edit: stable version 1.5

edit2:yep, it appears that it was the throttle, but thanks for the tip Sweep

[SOLVED]

Edited by kobeshow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Like the title says, I think I have encountered a strange bug. I was quite happy to find out that you can actually adjust your altimeter in the FC3 planes, I didn't know that. So I hopped into the editor to test it, and my engines did not want to spool at all. Tried Keyboard and Hotas commands, double checked everything, and even hopped into a SU-33 to test it on another plane, and it worked flawlessly there. Anyone else having problems spooling their SU-27 in the editor??

edit: stable version 1.5

Check your throttle position, make sure its at idle.

Lord of Salt