Announcement - new A-10C DLC training campaign

Don't know you're standing with ED but you should really try to have such a campaign ready for the F/A-18 with the release the module. Not too many rookie pilots for the A-10C left after 7 years ;)

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Thanks guys, working hard on the content. As I said, it won't be ready for quite some time still, but when it comes we hope it will fulfill and exceed all your expectations. Just prepare yourselves for really long missions (normally anywhere between 1.5 - 2.5h each) and probably a need to replay some of them to get all the details right :) and a deep storyline on top of that.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I have Nevada test range and A 10 C installed on DCS 2.0 I want to get A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification campaign But it says it needs to be installed on 1.5. Can anybody tell me how to do this.

DSC 1.5 does not load correctly when it loads and I click on setting 2/3 of the screen goes black and need to force the computer off.

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, G-Skill Z 3200mhz DDR4 @ 3333 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

I have Nevada test range and A 10 C installed on DCS 2.0 I want to get A-10C Basic Flight Training Qualification campaign But it says it needs to be installed on 1.5. Can anybody tell me how to do this.

DSC 1.5 does not load correctly when it loads and I click on setting 2/3 of the screen goes black and need to force the computer off.

You need to get v1.5 properly installed. The BFT campaign cannot work without the Georgia terrain.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

1.5 was working Ok for about 3 weeks then I don't know what happened. I'll download again. Is that where the Georgia terrain is? I'm really new with DCS thanks for the help.

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, G-Skill Z 3200mhz DDR4 @ 3333 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

Thanks guys, working hard on the content. As I said, it won't be ready for quite some time still, but when it comes we hope it will fulfill and exceed all your expectations. Just prepare yourselves for really long missions (normally anywhere between 1.5 - 2.5h each) and probably a need to replay some of them to get all the details right :) and a deep storyline on top of that.

Well, based off of your previous work, I have total faith in your ability to produce some high-quality stuff. Eagerly standing by!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

29 October 2009

CGNR-1705 / USMC Cobra

Semper Memoria, Semper Vigilens

This campaign will be a separate product from the excellent BFTQ by Maple Flag, but should be fully compatible with it, i.e. it should teach you quite a lot of things you will want to know to successfully pass the BFQT.

Well, based off of your previous work, I have total faith in your ability to produce some high-quality stuff. Eagerly standing by!

Thanks, the work is progressing nicely. We had an awesome feedback from people active in aviation world to give us some pointers regarding the ATC (including some real - life military ATC controllers), flight behaviour, Nellis etc to make the experience as close to what you'd have in the real life as possible.

We should be releasing some more info / teasers / videos quite soon, so, as always, stay tuned!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 month later...

Is this the same Campaign that was previewed by Bunyap last December?

sXtvSeC-aAs

I will purchase it on day one, since I've never really learn the A-10C, opting instead to learn easier aircrafts first :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hey that's great news! Thanks kindly! Will this be available in the DCS site or is it a D'load via a link here?

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

WOW! Just saw that trailer, Dragon and Doughboy, you guys f... rock! This is going to be so good and the best news since I recently bought HOTAS Hog Throttle n Stick on SALE! And yep great choice with Maiden there. Lousy Aussie exchange rate or not.. I'm buyin man! This is exactly what newby A-10C dudes like me need, something with a less clinical and a more finger on the pulse approach from experienced guys like yourselves, who know what the peeps feel and need. Like I said, I'm a newby but really enjoying my Hog, I can nearly Ramp Start now without peeking at my notes and yea I'm gettin blown outta tha sky heaps but hey that's part of the learning curve and man there's so much to learn, was spoon fed in the SU-27 a while ago but this mouse clickable cockpit thing is different beast entirely and makes you think and learn too. I'm just a couple of missions into your Enemy Within Campaign and already it seems very cool, hats off to you guys, I don't how how you do it!? And nothing but gratitude and pats on the back to fellas like you who make a difference man, the unsung heros and also BIG UPS to all the other helpful peeps in this forum who don't mind answering questions no matter how dumb they seem. Cause knowing there's a great support base here makes flying all the more fun.

Looking forward to those Training Missions.

Cheers, peace, out. G ;~}

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

baltic_dragon stuff is great. I am realy looking forward for this and I am very happy that it will be on NTTR.

Currently I am very annoyed from the poor tgp visibility on caucasus to start enemy within, but the mirage campaign from baltic_dragon is great :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BD, will there be any Tanker Air Refuelling training missions in this one your putting together?

Oh cool, I used to love doing that in Falcon 4.1 way back in the day ;o)

Falcon 4.0

You meant Falcon 4.0?

Ah yes your right was Falcon 4.0, man that was ages ago and I remember it came in this three inch thick blue ring binder manual with a CD. I thought that was the best thing. I mean it was like 1998. Problem was you needed a seven thousand dollar computer to run it smoothly, for it's time the graphics engine was amazing and prob still comparable today. I saw it on Steam for around $10US recently so I bought it for nostalgia sake but couldn't get off first base with it, refund the next day but it was a beautiful thing back in the day.smile.gif