L39-C aerobatic maneuver exercise SP

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

is the smoke generator modded as well or the 3 stripes are normal?

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

I flew the mission twice and I have to say it is really awesome! Great job!

What I would change is the entry into the loops, very steep and I go into accelerated stalls, and the push into the doves where he cuts the power unexpectedly.

I don't think those things could be changed?

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

1+

Very nice!

:-)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I flew the mission twice and I have to say it is really awesome! Great job!

What I would change is the entry into the loops, very steep and I go into accelerated stalls, and the push into the doves where he cuts the power unexpectedly.

I don't think those things could be changed?

No, those things could not be changed in this mission 'cause it will affect the AI flight path and will not display the message correctly but in other mission some thing can adjust in some task such as a dive angel. So, don't change any specification of any task in the mission.

Working with AI, you have to bear in mind that we will not get the same performance as AI did even though we fly in the same envelope as AI and some AI behavior in aerobatic task has not much variable that we can adjust to make AI fly as we want. The main important objects for this mission are to train ourselves in power management and aerobatic maneuver skill. We have to prepare for the incoming performance as we will know by pop up message or can remember when fly more and more. Then we have to decrease speed for the incoming dive (but AI don't have to), adjust trim down a little bit that we can push the nose down more easily, apply speed brake to maintain the formation not to overshoot AI lead. Increase speed for the incoming loop but not overshoot. I believe that all of these things will make us improve our experience in aerobatic maneuver a lot and achieve the goal of this aerobatic maneuver exercise as designed.

Thanks for your feedback comment.

• Like 1

I happen to agree, as nice as this mission is, there are some things that either need to find a cure for or removed from the flight plan.

The dive and deceleration might be able to be cured with some more tuning of dive angles and entry /exit speed adjustments. But the real killer are the loops. NO formation would enter into a loop so aggressively. And if no way to fix the initial pull up, IMHO it needs to be pulled from the flight plan.

I speak with a fair amount of formation flight experience from all positions including leading. Dont get me wrong, I see the incredible amount of work you put into the mission. There are just some things that may be unfixable for now so for sake of realism, may need to be left out.

The skin belongs to Fox Rolling Thai Aerobatic Team and this is skin only for trainee who participate in Fox Rolling recruitment and train with team call Little Fox. It has a copyright and really sorry that I have no rights and cannot share to public.