Looking for X-55 Profile

assafm25

Hi ,

Any one can shear with us is HOTAS Configuration ?

i cant found the way to config the most need on it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

I'm actually picking up a X56 when it comes out....so I'll make one for that when I get it.

Btw, have you seen the Gazelle at the Israel Air Force Museum? Planning on visiting it this summer.

Hi ,

Any one can shear with us is HOTAS Configuration ?

i cant found the way to config the most need on it

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

I'm actually picking up a X56 when it comes out....so I'll make one for that when I get it.

Btw, have you seen the Gazelle at the Israel Air Force Museum? Planning on visiting it this summer.

for £200 you could get a warthog which is better hotas?

The WH is twice the price of the X-55/56. It also isn't better, simply different. Anyways, attached are the lua's for my controls on the SA-342. The basic setup is the throttle does all the targeting modes + flares, the stick slews the camera, selects pylons, shoots and does trimming.

SA342control.zip

Edited by King_Hrothgar

I not visit in the israeli Air Force Museum for more than 20 Years (i leave in Tel Aviv And The Museum in Beer Sheva )

If u come to Israel and U visit in the Museum i can see you their

BTW Pic From WIKI Israel

Aerospatiale-SA-341L-Gazelle-hatzerim-1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

I try to go when I come visit family in Rehovot. This summer I'm coming for 2 weeks and were doing a little side trip to Eilat as well. Figured on they way back Eilat I'll stop there with the family to visit the Gazelle...and the other aircraft.

Since you live in Tel Aviv, did you get any cool pictures from the independence day show? i was there two years ago for it.

I not visit in the israeli Air Force Museum for more than 20 Years (i leave in Tel Aviv And The Museum in Beer Sheva )

If u come to Israel and U visit in the Museum i can see you their

BTW Pic From WIKI Israel

Aerospatiale-SA-341L-Gazelle-hatzerim-1.jpg

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

The WH is twice the price of the X-55/56. It also isn't better, simply different.

[ATTACH]140601[/ATTACH]

maybe a bit off topic but i have the urge to say something:D dont know much about the x56 seems similar tho

i had a x55 and its the worst joystick i ever had for 200 EUR, it was my second joy so didnt have many^^ My Logitech 3d extreme was better in my opinion for that it was only 50 bucks. Had a faulty throttle gave it back got another unit where the joystick buttons almost fell of. throttle was pretty good all in all but I had to lift my hand on the joystick to reach all the buttons - ergonomics are bad in my opinion. (got gloves size 10 or L) The warthog is a very solid stick and throttle and in my opinion MUCH better than the x55. touch a piece of metal that wraps around your hand like a charm against cheap piece of light weight plastic where u wonder if any of the designers ever tried it out just once. The warthogs accuracy is quite amazing i mean its a replica - they spent some time and money in designing it for a real world plane.

i gave the x55 back after frustration (i think i couldnt hide that in this post) and put down another 100 bucks, best choice i ever made LOL

and definiatly not the double price.

its just my opinion and may help someone else make a decission ~ peace out nerds

btw thats a nice skin!

Edited by rogonaut

maybe a bit off topic but i have the urge to say something:D dont know much about the x56 seems similar tho

i had a x55 and its the worst joystick i ever had for 200 EUR, it was my second joy so didnt have many^^ My Logitech 3d extreme was better in my opinion for that it was only 50 bucks. Had a faulty throttle gave it back got another unit where the joystick buttons almost fell of. throttle was pretty good all in all but I had to lift my hand on the joystick to reach all the buttons - ergonomics are bad in my opinion. (got gloves size 10 or L) The warthog is a very solid stick and throttle and in my opinion MUCH better than the x55. touch a piece of metal that wraps around your hand like a charm against cheap piece of light weight plastic where u wonder if any of the designers ever tried it out just once. The warthogs accuracy is quite amazing i mean its a replica - they spent some time and money in designing it for a real world plane.

i gave the x55 back after frustration (i think i couldnt hide that in this post) and put down another 100 bucks, best choice i ever made LOL

and definiatly not the double price.

its just my opinion and may help someone else make a decission ~ peace out nerds

btw thats a nice skin!

U So Right !!!!

i use to have many HATAS in My Sim Life and X-55 Is te Worst stick ever

(cost me 200$ (800 NIS )

i cant bay WH (in israel cost 2500 NIS = 750$)

from all the stick i tray the best for now is the X-52 Pro (i so miss him )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

i cant bay WH (in israel cost 2500 NIS = 750$)

from all the stick i tray the best for now is the X-52 Pro (i so miss him )

oh wow so expencive!? - i think u get it for less than 300 USD now. maybe someone can buy it for u and ship it from abroad. there must be some way. x52 pro is way better and cheaper true.

I'm hoping the new TM pedals (I have them on Amazon preorder) will work out better for me than my failed attempts with the Saitek Combat Pedals. I'm a below the knee amputee on the right side and the little foot rests on the new pedals has me excited. I have a Warthog HOTAS sitting here that I can't use until I find pedals that work for me.

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind