What should i do with Lockon ans BS1?

RICARDO

Hello,

my hard drive is now a bit too short to install 2.0 and i would like to fly nevada map.

I still have an old install through lockon gold and black shark 1.

All together nearly 9 Giga :cry: i was wondering if i could just remove those two dinosaurs fossils and keep my game stable?

Thanks for helping my spring cleaning :thumbup:

lomac and BS1 are out-dated, and other than nostalgia purposes, are inferior to flaming cliffs 3 and black shark 2

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unless you have BS2 upgrade version, you don't need them and can safely remove them.

If you have BS2 upgrade from BS1 installed in DCS, then it will still work, but to reinstall/reactivate it you'll need BS1 installed and activated.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro