Aluminium Joystick/HOTAS table mounts - Monster Tech

meisterolsen

A little production update again:

We have gotten a new shipment of black mounts in. 25 pieces each for Warthog joystick and throttle are now available.

https://www.monstertech.de/en/product/joystick-hotas-table-mount/

We are still a bit behind on table mounts orders but we will finally get the last missing mounting plate (Logitech G940) in this week.

Our plan is to clear the whole order book this week.

Also the flight stand is available for pre-order since today.

https://www.monstertech.de/en/product/flight-stand/

Here are a few picture of the newest version.

flight_stand_1.jpg

flight_stand_3.jpg

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at your complete Sim Rigs, can the HOTAS stick support mount to the center bar to make it a center stick, instead of a side stick configuration?

The same for your table mounts. Can there be an option for an extended mounting rail to bring the stick mount plates lower than the armrests for a center configuration?

Great work!

-Jeff

We are currently working on a complete relaunch of our sim rigs. We already made a few prototypes for deticated flight rigs. They are super awesome and work great so far.

I hope to be ready with the design in the next few weeks.

Here are a few images of the prototype:

mt_flight_seat_1.jpg

mt_flight_seat_2.jpg

mt_flight_seat_3.jpg

mt_flight_seat_4.jpg

And this is for center mounting.

flight_seat_2.jpg

XrtuNpx.jpg

Exactly what I was hoping to end up with! A tiny bit more height would have been nice for center stick with extension. You can see how I actually turned the mounting portion upside-down for extra length. Either way, it's a fantastic setup!

Looking great! First time I have seen the upside down configuration, good idea. The great thing about these profiles is that you an modify or add anything you would like to them.

We always appreciate feedback, good or bad. Thanks a lot!

And very cool pedals by the way. I hope Slaw gets back to producing them soon, I really want to get a pair. How do you like them?

Yesterday I finished a first draft/layout for the instruction manual, what do you guys think? Everything easy to understand?

jtm_instructions.jpg

Instructions look great! Very professional. Include a short textual explanation of the adjustments in step 6 and the rest is self-explanatory.

Slaw's pedals are peerless artwork, full stop. The mechanical/sensor precision is just a breath of fresh air when you're tired of cheap plastic pedals. The damper is a $30 no-brainer once you've shelled out for the pedals and is a great addition. In retrospect I'd have bought a higher quality damper (quieter, smoother) but these pedals are honestly better than the pedals in most real aircraft I've flown. If you've got the cash, don't hesitate to go to Slaw. His designs and his support (seriously, tireless) are the best around.

Like I said, having sim hardware that just works is a breath of fresh air. These mounts and the pedals make a comfortable and solid setup that I don't have to think about!

Edited by aaron886

Spacers is a possibility but we don't have good ones at the moment. We tried 4cm long ones but the mount became unstable. I think 2cm spacers is the maximum to go.

The clamp already has a 1cm space to the profile, plus 2cm spacers would create a 3cm space from the profile to the clamp.

7,5cm in the height is no problem.

I will try to find some good spacers but it will take a while.

Hi,

I'm interested in getting a Tablemount for my Warthog setup. However I wonder if there are some plans to offer a "longer" version of the mounting kit. So I can actually mount my Warthog a little deeper. I am using a 10 cm extension and I think I read on the website that it can be adjusted approx 22cm in height. A Warthog with 10cm extension has a height of 40 cm which would end up having the stick at a very uncomfortable height. aaron886 has posted a picture with some creative reconstruction showing what I mean. However even using his method, the Stick would be too high. Assuming that those parts are standard and "just" cut to the right length (I assume) would it be possible to order it like 10 cm longer? So I could mount the Stick at a better height for my sitting position? Would if become unstable if the length would be longer?

Hi,

I'm interested in getting a Tablemount for my Warthog setup. However I wonder if there are some plans to offer a "longer" version of the mounting kit. So I can actually mount my Warthog a little deeper. I am using a 10 cm extension and I think I read on the website that it can be adjusted approx 22cm in height. A Warthog with 10cm extension has a height of 40 cm which would end up having the stick at a very uncomfortable height. aaron886 has posted a picture with some creative reconstruction showing what I mean. However even using his method, the Stick would be too high. Assuming that those parts are standard and "just" cut to the right length (I assume) would it be possible to order it like 10 cm longer? So I could mount the Stick at a better height for my sitting position? Would if become unstable if the length would be longer?

We can make the profile longer but it will cost a bit extra. I will answer your email later today. I don't think stability will be a problem even with 10cm more.

Thank you, this sounds like a good solution.

What are the order times I would be looking at if I were to order the set of 2 pieces (EU)?

We are waiting on new Warthog throttle and X55 plates at the moment. The watercutting and anodizing takes quite a bit of time. We do our best to pre-produce as many mounting plates as possible to build up a good stock but they get sold faster than we can order. ;)

Plates for any other systems are in stock.

Generally if the plates are in stock the production takes about a week, sometimes only a few days. Warthog and X55 will take longer at the moment, about 2 weeks until we get restocked.

Shipping in the EU takes only a few days.

Generally if the plates are in stock the production takes about a week, sometimes only a few days. Warthog and X55 will take longer at the moment, about 2 weeks until we get restocked.

This isn't the "two weeks" running gag you're trying to pull off right now, is it? ;)

Is it two weeks including the production time or rather two weeks plus production time?

Just curious... whatever it is, I will wait patiently. ;)

- Deutsche Tutorials und DCS Gameplay: youtube.com/Rakuzard | raku.yt/discord -

This isn't the "two weeks" running gag you're trying to pull off right now, is it? ;)

Is it two weeks including the production time or rather two weeks plus production time?

That's a bit uncalled for. There is no indication of dubious business sofar and quite an open seller.

No need to worry, boss.

Well, we have dozens of mounts assembled and ready to ship. The only thing missing are the mounting plates for Warthog throttle and X55 at the moment. These are being watercut by a supplier and they take their sweet time...

We do our best to get them in asap.

All other mounts are being shipped inside a few days.

That's a bit uncalled for. There is no indication of dubious business sofar and quite an open seller.

No need to worry, boss.

You misunderstood me! :)

It wasn't my intention to insinuate anything and certainly not dubious business, as this looks well structured, trusty, open and transparent - German craftsmanship (I am biased here) from a serious business! ;)

This is why I placed my order and Olsen even took the time to answer an email on a Sunday evening. So my experiences with him/them are quite good! :)

Besides, I couldn't find other suitable table mounts of the same advertised quality. And judging from all the reviews, I'm fairly sure these are exactly what I was looking for.

Bonus points for shipping from within Germany. Saves time and money.

Well, we have dozens of mounts assembled and ready to ship. The only thing missing are the mounting plates for Warthog throttle and X55 at the moment. These are being watercut by a supplier and they take their sweet time...

We do our best to get them in asap.

All other mounts are being shipped inside a few days.

So, the usual Two Weeks™ - got it! :D

Thanks for the detailed reply!

- Deutsche Tutorials und DCS Gameplay: youtube.com/Rakuzard | raku.yt/discord -

Decided to buy one of their mounts, but apparently they don't accept PayPal credit. So, no sale for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

We do accept PayPal, Credit Card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express) and Sepa Bank Transfer (EU).

What is PayPal credit?

I also made a short video explaining how the mounts work.

Basically it is a line of credit from a bank through Paypal to be used to pay for purchases.

Paypal didn't list it as an option to pay on your site.

Here is a link explaining it.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit

I did end up buying a joystick mount using a credit card through paypal. Would have prefered to use paypal credit though.

Edited by Lucky
Added info

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Yeah sorry I don't think its possible in Germany. I can't even go to the link...

By the way I have some really cool pictures with a dual Warthog stick.

dual_warthog_table_mounts_1_sm.jpg

dual_warthog_table_mounts_2_sm.jpg

dual_warthog_table_mounts_3.jpg

Check out Noobifiers YouTube Channel for a review soon: https://www.youtube.com/user/BrianMP5T

Edited by meisterolsen