Gazelle Skin Thread

Mt5_Roie

• 5 months later...
Flowerpower

The Gazelle looks great. Yours? :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Yeah, but I had to steal a little from the Kitty, so I'm not sure if I can put it online.

Sigh,.. :( :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

after a long while, my Gazelle skins are released

My Slovenia independence war 1991 part 2 was just released with 4 Gazelle skins

Yugo 664 and 660

Slovenian TO-001 and SL-HAA

Download link: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303369/

Screen_180409_222111.jpg

Screen_180409_223619.jpg

Screen_180409_224237.jpg

Screen_180409_222614.jpg

http://dcsskins.wordpress.com/

Your place for custom created DCS World skins.

Intel i5-9600K|Asus Z390F Strix|32GB RAM|ASUS GTX1080Ti Strix

24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Oculus Rift CV1|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|CH Pro pedals|Logitech Performance MX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
@Thor:

Nice.

I have lived part of my childhood on the coast of slovenia. Lived in Portoroze and we did a lot of sailing down the croatian coast. Where are you living ?

Oh very nice! I live right in the centre of the country - Litija - just a few kilometers from geographical centre of Slovenia.

I often go diving in Portoroz.

24" Samsung P2470HD|TIR4pro|Oculus Rift CV1|Trustmaster HOTAS Warthog|CH Pro pedals|Logitech Performance MX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

just a thought Thor, for a purely fictional skin, be nice to have that nice matt green/grey with a lime green accent :)

Which skin are you talking about? Yugoslav single colour but in lime accent?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This has been request a few times now, even by private messages but here she is at last - slightly better colours than included skin for Yugoslav Gama and Hera Gazelles.

g4-X3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 years later...

Hello,

Since Cyprus is coming to DCS, can you please improve the Cypriot Air Force Gazelle livery to match the real colors of the real aircraft. 

Thanks.

Here are some reference photos and a DCS onegazelle-cypriot-dcs.jpg

gazelle-cypriot.jpg

gazelle-cypriot3.jpg

gazelle-cypriot4.jpg

gazelle-cypriot2.jpg

Edited by trelos57
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Help 🙂 I made a skin and put it in my saved games when I noticed a glass texture or textures coming up blue on all models and liveries, I did not alter any of the core files ,I repaired DCS twice, Uninstalled and reload the Mod. Nothing has seem to fix it, Does anyone have any idea

Thanks for any help

Screen_210301_214545.png

11 hours ago, scorch71 said:

Help 🙂 I made a skin and put it in my saved games when I noticed a glass texture or textures coming up blue on all models and liveries, I did not alter any of the core files ,I repaired DCS twice, Uninstalled and reload the Mod. Nothing has seem to fix it, Does anyone have any idea

Thanks for any help

Hey Scorch71,

Do you have any mods installed? It could be that the texture name of one of the mods you are using is conflicting with the texture names of the Gazelle. 

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 hours ago, Polychop Simulations said:

Hey Scorch71,

Do you have any mods installed? It could be that the texture name of one of the mods you are using is conflicting with the texture names of the Gazelle. 

Got it, Thanks for the help, it was a few of the Mods I had installed 

• 1 month later...

Problem mentioned before but my issue is opening the .psd files in GIMP, not older Photoshop:

Fig 1: GIMP left/Krita right. Note the lack of pseudo 3d shading in the GIMP example. These are virgin untouched  .psd files from ED forums.

Fig 1.jpg

The layers are present as shown isolated in GIMP in Fig 2 but the way GIMP handles these vs Krita/PhotoShop must be different as they do not show for GIMP (I'm by no means a boffin with any of these software packages).

Fig 2.jpg

The end result once exported to DCS is shown, in game for comparison in Fig 3.

Fig 3.jpg

I'm slowly muddling my way through finding filters that work in GIMP for a similar effect but the going is slow due to my grave lack of expertise. And very painful. I someone would share their converted .XCF files it would be much appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Skin request - Moroccan SA342L/M

I would be grateful if any of the talented skinners would create this livery.

Photo (c) Key Publishing

Gazelle-Maroc-duo-sujet_Keypublishing.jpg

• Like 2

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Working on the textures for the new models of the pilots and some skins for the Spanish side.

3.jpg

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

• Like 1

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

• 4 months later...

has anyone got any skins for UK pilots for the updated pilots in the gazelle now?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• 2 weeks later...