F-15 grabs a wire[video]

Sweet! I bet he felt a bit like a Navy pilot with the arrested landing.

I dont think so...it was a gentle/fragile/spiritless slowin' ...not like at the flight deck which is a horsekick feelin' (into the face):D

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Not a believer of that tale:huh:

They just didn't want to admit that they crashed an F-15 into a hanger while trying to park it so they made up a cool story, and made a fake hero to get a new wing. It could have happened, the hanger crash thing.

I hate the way the History channel showed all that fake footage of an F-15E flying with a missing wing.

Not a believer of that tale:huh:

They just didn't want to admit that they crashed an F-15 into a hanger while trying to park it so they made up a cool story, and made a fake hero to get a new wing. It could have happened, the hanger crash thing.

I hate the way the History channel showed all that fake footage of an F-15E flying with a missing wing.

OMG!! c0np5p1r4cy!!111!!onehundredandeleven111!!1!!one!!

He was flying either an F-15B or an F-15D - they're the two-seat versions of the F-15A and C, with a very basic back seat for checkrides, highly useful in ACM training.

The first F-15E was an F-15B with bomb racks nailed on ;)

I'm certain it's possible if you approach at those speeds.

It was an F-15B, Isreal had no Ds at the time. If you look at the vid and pause it at 2:56 you can clearly see its an F-15E with the LANTIRN pods and CFTs and one wing removed by trick camera. Only the F-15C/Ds can use CFTs aswell as the E.

LOL wing off by colliding with a hangar. yeah yeah

Do you know how much booze or hard drugs the pilot would need to be that dumb?! LOL :lol:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Just a suggestion:D

I do however believe that it did collide with an A-4 in the air. It's one fine fighter along with the Tomcat and Flanker JIMHO. Iran also had stories of very badly damaged F-14s making it back to base, worse than this F-15B.

I remenber once clipping a wing at a mountain while dodging a missile, and then got hit by another. Plane stop rollin out of controll as both wings were now gone, I thought "ITS FIXED!!!" :D and Kept firing my missiles untill a time I couldnt get over the next mountain and forced to eject. Wish I had enough heigh to make it to base, would make my carrer as a virtual pilot shine. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Just a suggestion:D

I do however believe that it did collide with an A-4 in the air. It's one fine fighter along with the Tomcat and Flanker JIMHO. Iran also had stories of very badly damaged F-14s making it back to base, worse than this F-15B.

It was a Navy A-4 that collided with the -15...I saw HUD videos of that strike. Dont ask me where Ive seen it, someone else posted it at the nUbi forums many many moons ago.

You all people should see my flying, lol, I could join the IAF right away....

If I didn't have -4.75 on both eyes :(

Oh well, enjoy my emergency landings.

ScreenShot_754.jpg

ScreenShot_755.jpg

ScreenShot_872.jpg

ScreenShot_1012.jpg

Shot at by the 'enemy' carrier, a vulcan hit taken by the su-33

ScreenShot_1122.jpg

Landing with sparks !

ScreenShot_1124.jpg

*Sinkrate* *Whoop, Whoop, pull up!* *Don't Sink!* I made it, this flight test with 4 2000l fuel tanks (su-27SMK can carry two of them in RL) for the extended range su-33 (3 times around the planet or something :P)

ScreenShot_1154.jpg

Col. Force_Feedback has a bad day, the cable snaps, and the su-33 has too much fuel to regain positive rate of climb...

ScreenShot_1165.jpg

He doesn not hesitate, and knows the only way out is the ejection seat. He braces against the back of the seat, while at the same time pulling on the ejection handles, in 0.2 seconds he is strapped into the seat, his legs are raised, canopy jettisoned, and the seat begins travelling up the rail, at 0.4 seconds, the main rocket ignites, propelling the seat upward. 0.4 seconds later the rocket motor has done its job, the rocket works 0.1 seconds longer than on most Martin Baker seats, and delivers higher impulse. almost immediately after the rocket has done its job the headrest fires, releasing the chute, and making Col. Force_Feedback's ass contact the water at a pleasant speed.

ScreenShot_1258.jpg

Crazy dude on a bad day

ScreenShot_1269.jpg

Flight testing horrors, especially, the main problem: lack of arrestor hook

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy: