Interesting in Su-27SK?

I have full data of Su-27SK, include Flight Manual.:smartass:

I wound like to cheap sale or maybe even give to ED with some small conditions.

Su-27SK is a later verson of Su-27, it use almost the same cockpit, but with multi-target attack ability and ground attack ability, And a better Radar.

It can also carry R-27EA and R-77. And it have a onbroad ECM system. of course it can carry 2 on the wing as well.

I may get F-18's full data later.

I just love SCO aircraft.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Su-27SK is export variant of LO's Su-27S. So it can't carry R-77 and doesn't have onboard ECM.

And i think, everybody has it's flight manual, at least in russian.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

How about the multi-Target system?

Lock on's Flanker can not do it, because it is the very first one.

The Su-27SK is the Su-27S with an added "K" in the designation to indicate that it is meant for export - it is the same aircraft with the same N001 radar, same weapons and thus the same combat capabilities :) .

I think you might be confusing it with the Su-27SM. The Su-27SM is an upgraded Su-27S with an upgraded version of the N001 radar(N001V) capable of engaging two targets simultaneously with R-77 missiles - it also has air-to-surface modes and support for guided A/G weaponry.

However, the Su-27SM also has other new systems and an entirely different cockpit layout with multiple colour LCDs ....and good luck finding information on those! :) .

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

It actually has a slightly downgraded radar and avionics but it has a higher MTOW because of it's reinforced landing gear, 33,000kg.

Where did you hear that the Su-27SK should have a downgraded radar? - I doubt that is the case Cobra.

The Su-27SMK is the more capable version.

Yes - well except that export designation for the Su-27SM apparently has been changed from "Su-27SMK" to "Su-27SKM".....same thing though.

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

I'm sorry Red Hammer but i already told you over at the ubi forum, ED will not add the J-11A or the F-18. There is simply not enough time and Lock on ends with Black Shark. They don't even plan on making a new 3d model of flanker, let alone actually build a whole new version of it. Of course i would like to see it but its just not going to happen. And no one can build their own cockpit and add it into the game because we don't have the tools for it. Every new model has to go through ED first, and even if you give them a cockpit and a model, they probably can't make it into a flyable. Because they still need to do a lot more work on their side such as aircraft performance data...etc. And a manaual just can't provide that precise information. So don't be offended if you sent information to them and they can't build it. If you can find the info on the internet or somewhere, I'm pretty sure they have it too.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm sorry Red Hammer but i already told you over at the ubi forum, ED will not add the J-11A or the F-18. There is simply not enough time and Lock on ends with Black Shark. They don't even plan on making a new 3d model of flanker, let alone actually build a whole new version of it. Of course i would like to see it but its just not going to happen. And no one can build their own cockpit and add it into the game because we don't have the tools for it. Every new model has to go through ED first, and even if you give them a cockpit and a model, they probably can't make it into a flyable. Because they still need to do a lot more work on their side such as aircraft performance data...etc. And a manaual just can't provide that precise information. So don't be offended if you sent information to them and they can't build it. If you can find the info on the internet or somewhere, I'm pretty sure they have it too.

Yup, but two additional points:

ED have not accepted a new 3D model for the Flanker on the grounds that they want to build it themselves - so they are thinking about it.

ED have a manual for the F/A-18A now, so we're getting closer.

Performance data is one thing, and is rather more in the public domain than the important stuff about how the avionics and weapons systems work. In the USN, this is bundled with classified data (think AMRAAM performance data), and hence very, very difficult to get at.

The stuff about adding new aircraft is spot-on, though.

Where did you hear that the Su-27SK should have a downgraded radar? - I doubt that is the case Cobra.

Yes - well except that export designation for the Su-27SM apparently has been changed from "Su-27SMK" to "Su-27SKM".....same thing though.

Cheers,

- JJ.

I have two books by Yefim Gordon about the Su-27 and all sub variants, both books state that the SK is slightly downgraded for export (like the MiG-29 9-12B export version) but may be fitted with Western avionics at customer request. The only difference it the MTOW in the SK is higher at 33,000kg.

What? ED already have F-18 manual now?

Tell me some thing they don't have it yet.

I'm a connector, I don't believe ED already have everything I have.

ED has nearly all "available" manuals and even some "unavailable" ;)

If you came into something known as "dash 34" class FM, let us know :)

If you don't know about "dash 34 manuals" then don't worry, it's normal.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

• ED Team
What? ED already have F-18 manual now?

Tell me some thing they don't have it yet.

I'm a connector, I don't believe ED already have everything I have.

We have F-18A/B/C/D manuals. (Unclass stuff only of course).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

• ED Team
The most advance one I have is F-117 and F-23...

Thanks mate, but we have them too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

I have full data of Su-27SK, include Flight Manual.:smartass:

I wound like to cheap sale or maybe even give to ED with some small conditions.

I think he's trying to SELL them to us.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

If you don't have any -34's Red Hammer, then forget it. Those are the top secret manuals required for operating those aircraft.

All you have is the same stuff that we can easily find on the net.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Speaking of manuals, my brother has one about the Alpha jet (he trains in the airforce and soon will go for F-16's). Could it be usefull for tank killers? :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P