Guns and Rockets...oh my....

Mt5_Roie

Hi Gents

At the moment only the Gun recoil has been set.

The Rockets recoil will be set when this feature will be made available from ED, at the moment it's an automatic recoil we have no way to change. It has already been reported to ED.

Thans for your patience and understanding.

• Like 1

The Rockets recoil will be set when this feature will be made available from ED, at the moment it's an automatic recoil we have no way to change.

Is it something that could be easily adjusted from ED's end? Because it sounds like a foundation core that can't be changed unless they completely redesign their engine or coding.

That looks like an awesome lot of fun when it comes out!

ps, can you adjust the settings/depression of the gunsight so you can fire accuratly at distances? What is the 'job' for the second guy (the one giving me creepy looks) since he has no Viviane to play with anymore.

Happy Flying! :pilotfly:

Yes

That sight is legit?

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

Sight is as it's used in this Mistral video

not sure about the gun/rocket display as the only ref. pictures I've found are of a display SA-342K.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

......What is the 'job' for the second guy (the one giving me creepy looks) since he has no Viviane to play with anymore.

2nd set of eyes, map reading, general copilot stuff....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Thx, nice work.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Dude that canon sounds sweet, is that the same one used by the KA50? or What is it?

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Dude that canon sounds sweet, is that the same one used by the KA50? or What is it?

I thrust that sound will change. Sound in video was low rate sound of Ka-50s 2A42 indeed.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

The Viviane is removed with the rocket & gun they use the Periscope instead

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

The Viviane is still there, why would you think that would be removed? The copilot still has to find targets, look for threats, talk on the radios, do all the freq changes, track position on the map, and help the pilot maintain SA. The way the Brits do things, the left seat guy is the Mission Commander.

Also, a loadout isn't going to have 4 cannon.

@Polychop, is a HOT3/rocket/gun mixed loadout possible, or is there some limitation in the aircraft system electrics that would prohibit loading out like a Kiowa Warrior might - i.e. 1 of rockets or TOW on one side, 1 of gun on the other. They limited it to that for weight/endurance reasons in the hot sandy places.

342L doesn't have a Viviane sight

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

From a modeling perspective there are differences between the M variant and the L variant. Because the L has a different back area, and also has different racks on each side - it needed to be it's own model. For the L version, the vivian is removed and replaced with a standard TV sighting system to be used for recon purposes.

As far as uneven load, since the hell is pretty light it would off balance the aircraft quite a bit and make it harder to fly.

And good news guys....we got a gun sound for the gun pod. I'll see if I can get permission to release a video for you.

The Viviane is still there, why would you think that would be removed? The copilot still has to find targets, look for threats, talk on the radios, do all the freq changes, track position on the map, and help the pilot maintain SA. The way the Brits do things, the left seat guy is the Mission Commander.

Also, a loadout isn't going to have 4 cannon.

@Polychop, is a HOT3/rocket/gun mixed loadout possible, or is there some limitation in the aircraft system electrics that would prohibit loading out like a Kiowa Warrior might - i.e. 1 of rockets or TOW on one side, 1 of gun on the other. They limited it to that for weight/endurance reasons in the hot sandy places.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

From a modeling perspective there are differences between the M variant and the L variant. Because the L has a different back area, and also has different racks on each side - it needed to be it's own model. For the L version, the vivian is removed and replaced with a standard TV sighting system to be used for recon purposes.

As far as uneven load, since the hell is pretty light it would off balance the aircraft quite a bit and make it harder to fly.

And good news guys....we got a gun sound for the gun pod. I'll see if I can get permission to release a video for you.

One word - SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

The Viviane is still there, why would you think that would be removed? The copilot still has to find targets, look for threats, talk on the radios, do all the freq changes, track position on the map, and help the pilot maintain SA. The way the Brits do things, the left seat guy is The mission commander.

[...]

same in France and in Germany as far as I know.

The guy on the left seat is not the co-pilot.

He is the captain. He leads the gazelle/ flight/squad.

He is also a pilot, upper graded.

The pilot on the right seat is the "driver"