Relaxoxo's Afterburner Mod

After I saw what Werewolf cooked up I decided to mess around with afterburners as well and this was my goal

f_16_falcon_taking_off_with_full_afterburner_by_jamestayloranime-d51yuw5.jpg

I tried to make it look similar as close to possible and this was the result:

i0LmuAi.jpg

More Night Images can be found here:

Ye0CMqX.jpg

eBea69B.jpg

FqiXQv3.jpg

lkOdb6G.jpg

X8Vyykd.jpg

Download link can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lcggu5ylpxb4zv7/AAD0-zEaO3rR0g4OHWVr32moa?dl=0

It's JSGME Ready

Look for the name "World ~~ Afterburner Mod"

Edited by Rlaxoxo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Does this only work for Mirage or does it work with aircraft liek F-15 and you only showed pictures of M200C?

Quick Question: How did you edit the afterburner file and which file is it? This looks really cool, maybe ill give it a shot

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

Does this only work for Mirage or does it work with aircraft liek F-15 and you only showed pictures of M200C?

Quick Question: How did you edit the afterburner file and which file is it? This looks really cool, maybe ill give it a shot

It works for every jet

As for the location of the files just follow the path of the folders in the downloaded Mod

For editing stuff I use GNU Image Manipulation program

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

It works for every jet

As for the location of the files just follow the path of the folders in the downloaded Mod

For editing stuff I use GNU Image Manipulation program

Thank you Rlaxoxo, how long did it take you to get a hang of editing the file and get this mod out?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

Thank you Rlaxoxo, how long did it take you to get a hang of editing the file and get this mod out?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

about 30 min to get used to it

As for finishing the mod and tweaking it to perfection ... about 3 hours

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

• 3 months later...
I'm struggling with trying to install this using JSGME! Is there a simpler way to install it, maybe copy paste?

Check out my tutorial on JSGME and OVGME here if you wish for help:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=172996

• 1 year later...

Yes, i know it's an old thread, but just want to ask if this mod is still working ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5