EF Status Update

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the Tiffy going guys? Haven't heard much lately about it and my wallets starting to chew through my leg. :D :megalol:

From May 11th:

"Work is ploughing ahead on the Spitfire, Wildcat, Vampire, Meteor and of course Typhoon.

There are all in various stages of development and Pete has been posting some updated pics on our Facebook page so keep an eye out over there and subscribe.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=166585

Towards the end of the month when we're back from ITEC I'll post a more comprehensive update."

It's not a lot of info, but when they have more to share, they'll share it. I don't think they're waiting for someone to ask before they update us further. :)

I think PMan said there will be an update after the airshow that took place this weekend...

Maybe we get some details about the typhoon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Typhoon 3D model is being completed and systems are being worked on at the moment, specifically MHDD pages.

Due to the Hawk issues with some people experiencing EFM issues the Typhoon EFM has been pushed back in its schedule.

When I have the new art assets I'll post up some renders and screens from 3DMax and in-sim.

Right now we're using our tech dem version of Typhoon for development.

Thanks,

Chris.

Typhoon 3D model is being completed and systems are being worked on at the moment, specifically MHDD pages.

Due to the Hawk issues with some people experiencing EFM issues the Typhoon EFM has been pushed back in its schedule.

When I have the new art assets I'll post up some renders and screens from 3DMax and in-sim.

Thanks,

Chris.

Thanks for the quick update. I appreciate it :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks,

Chris.

Thank you, Chris! I'm really looking forward to the EF Typhoon.:thumbup:

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No worries guys.

I know there's not much to see right now.

Here's what I'm working on today...OSB's.

And can't remember if I posted this early wireframe of the new gear assembly.

This is looking great, Chris!

I can't wait to see the external model.

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can't wait to jump into that cockpit.

No worries guys.

Thanks for the update. Currently training with Hawk EFM fir when Tiffy arrives!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Interactive Missions

No worries guys.

When will they be available for the Hawk? Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

When will what be available for Hawk?
Sorry, Training Missions/Lessons. TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Sorry, Training Missions/Lessons. TC

More training missions have been written but the AI isn't taxing out right now, known bug with ED I believe.

Once that's fixed and we tested our missions we'll add them to the pack.

We also have a mach loop style race course for 1.5.3 and a Time-on-target mission for 2.0.2 to add in that we were showcasing at ITEC.

No worries guys.

You didn't say that? It's SK.;)

Thanks for the update Ells!

I still have the original boxed version of EF2000 from way back!

I am really looking forward to the VEAO version in DCS...with VR!

*takemymoney*

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

Thanks,

Chris.

Thanks for the update!

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates for the Typhoon?

Inviato dal mio LG-H815

Yes:

Thanks,

Chris.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg