Caucasus Texture DLC by Starway - Donation page is online

Before i donate or not , i also want to know how - will this work with the upcoming Integrity Check?

I think ED will find a way..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i donate or not , i also want to know how - will this work with the upcoming Integrity Check?

From what i remember the issue was with copy protection not the integrity check so I doubt there will be an issue.

Are you gonna die if you will donate 10 bucks? I bet not. If a hundred people will remain wondering like you then the case from T3 to T4 will not be met. C'mon people, these are only 10 bucks. I donate twice to cover also my son usage...

Did you even read my post?

Keep going guys! Donate first and ask later :P

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

We got to be over the $2000 mark and on the way to $3000 by now :)

Yup, so now especially with this scheme of his he better make the textures available quickly. With this much response, having received over $2000 within 24 hours, he must reply in kind.

"PayPal does not currently support Donation Payments from buyers in JP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

:/

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

The paypal link wont allow me to make a credit card payment like on the ED and other sites, it requires me to sign up to paypal and will never use a paypal account. Do you have an alternative method I can use to donate?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Now that we are at the first level, how do we download the mod?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

We got to be over the $2000 mark and on the way to $3000 by now :)

Nice sale :) !

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro