Caucasus Texture DLC by Starway - Donation page is online

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shots Vitormouraa!

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

I'll seed between 200 to 500kb/s during the Night.

Cheers :)

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

1. My buildings only apply Starways textures when I am very close to them, does anybody have any ideas on what i did?

2. Near mountainous regions (in the hills surrounding the mountains) are there supposed to be large dark green patches? They seem like they should have trees, did i mess something up.

#2 has occurred even when I used bartheks textures.

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

2. Near mountainous regions (in the hills surrounding the mountains) are there supposed to be large dark green patches? They seem like they should have trees, did i mess something up.

#2 has occurred even when I used bartheks textures.

Can you post a screenshot so we can see what you are talking about?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is a really noob question but how do I screenshot? I do not steam and use a program called gyazo to screenshot (rigged to my prntscn button)

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

Absolutely stunning, donating again!!!!

:thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

With the same button, it's default that way. Folder: /Users/.../Saved Games/DCS/ScreenShots/

Oh cool,thanks!

Caucasus Texture DLC by Starway - Donation page is online

One question, mybe a dumb question but a question. Whats the difference between T3 and T4?

By the way outstandig work starway!!!!!!

Edited by dAsReLiCT
  • Like 1

The underground is where I dwell at, It's where I find my heaven, and where you find your hell at :music_whistling:

One question, mybe a dumb question but a question. Whats the difference between T3 and T4?

By the way outstandig work starway!!!!!!

T3 is for 1.5

T4 is for 2.5 (when 1.5 & 2.0 is merged)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pssh nevada is already good as is

The quality of the terrain is way better than BS, but, do we have different seasons in Nevada? Winter, Spring, fall? Even though the Nevada is very good, different seasons would be nice though. (I'm not sure if Starway is making terrain mod for Nevada with different seasons.. however, I'm just saying it would be good)

Figured it out, I had zipped folders in my JSGME folder, I copied the files into unzipped versions and i found that when i first tried the textures just weren't activated. I cant figure out how to add screenshot, how do I do so?

Figured it out, I had zipped folders in my JSGME folder, I copied the files into unzipped versions and i found that when i first tried the textures just weren't activated. I cant figure out how to add screenshot, how do I do so?

In the quick reply, click Go Advanced and click on the paper clip to add an attachment.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So...

"Due to the fact that this DLC contains several lua-files (config files) which will overwrite the core files, there is no better way than installing it via JSGME. A very detailed guide how to install can be found in the forum:"

Wonder how the this will affect the new integrity check. I seem to remember Coff saying something along the lines as some files they will (eventually) no longer allow to be modified.

In the quick reply, click Go Advanced and click on the paper clip to add an attachment.

Here are the screenshots, for the buildings you can see further away the yellow of the building I circled fades away. I apologize for the bad quality, I dont know why it was so poor

and are the green spots supposed to be there?

Screen_160601_192845.thumb.jpg.140a8fb9e5bc55213162eb25f5cf1128.jpg

Screen_160601_192722.thumb.jpg.a0a9b6dd1cb5bc57196b23bf6f90cdca.jpg

Screen_160601_191026.thumb.jpg.10b3dcc8215e80946a5fac37c6b885c6.jpg