[MOD] DCS Caucasus Terrain Texture Switcher Mod

I made a bundle with your terrain switcher which includes:

Caucasus DLC by Starway

DCS Vietnam 1.1 by Starway

DCS Desert 3.0 by Starway

All configured to use with your terrain switcher mod in easy drag and drop JSGME format.

Here's a link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/70vbpgru0ca414y/StarwayBundlewithTerrainSwitcherbyKrasniye.rar

Caucasus DLC by Starway

All configured to use with your terrain switcher mod in easy drag and drop JSGME format.

Here's a link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/70vbpgru0ca414y/StarwayBundlewithTerrainSwitcherbyKrasniye.rar

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Hi Uboats,

Thank you for the mod, it is awesome. Quick question, is there a way to choose your blending options automatically in the Config\terrain\High.lua file for each of the separate texture packs? Or is it always just going to use your default option, and I just have to adjust it manually to the texture pack I am currently using. Basically I am asking if there is a way to load my High.lua settings automatically for each pack that I choose to use. Thanks a lot.

I love this little utility.

Hi Uboats,

Thank you for the mod, it is awesome. Quick question, is there a way to choose your blending options automatically in the Config\terrain\High.lua file for each of the separate texture packs? Or is it always just going to use your default option, and I just have to adjust it manually to the texture pack I am currently using. Basically I am asking if there is a way to load my High.lua settings automatically for each pack that I choose to use. Thanks a lot.

I love this little utility.

hmm, that's an interesting idea. I will try.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

UBoats, I can see how this will load the textures contained in each Mods folder but does it not also load the files contained within the config folder of each mod?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

• 3 weeks later...
in 1.5.4 by switching a other option from Caucasus to standard I prees Ok and my monitor remains black why ????:(

try this

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2821803&postcount=111

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

great uboats:thumbup: awesome mod

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

• 2 weeks later...

Uboats.

Any chance of putting an option in your mod to choose the airfield textures? I notice that starway has new airfield textures in his mod and it would be good to get them into my game.

Cheers

SD

Edited by the_soupdragon
spelling

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

Uboats.

Any chance of putting an option in your mod to choose the airfield textures? I notice that starway has new airfield textures in his mod and it would be good to get them into my game.

Cheers

SD

hi, i'm afraid there is not enough space placing those list for airfield textures

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Caucasus DLC by Starway

Here's a link:

Thank you both so much for this!