MiG-21-93

This is basically a modded MiG-21Bis with SFM and with a modern loadout (R-77 and 27s). Has an AA configuration where it uses MiG-29 cockpit and avionics, and Air-to-Ground config, which uses Su-25T avionics. Read the readme for info on how to do this.

REQUIRED MODULES:

Mig-21Bis

Flaming Cliffs

JSGME compatible

VH5kvgX.jpg

Reuploaded with AA working. There seems to be some odd cross-dependency with a T-4 plane mod I had :/

MiG-21-93.rar

Edited by DNice

This is basically a modded MiG-21Bis with SFM and with a modern loadout (R-77 and 27s). Has an AA configuration where it uses MiG-29 cockpit and avionics, and Air-to-Ground config, which uses Su-25T avionics. Read the readme for info on how to do this.

REQUIRED MODULES:

Mig-21Bis

Flaming Cliffs

JSGME compatible

VH5kvgX.jpg

Very nice!

War is easy and is just like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire and the ground is on fire and you are on fire and you realise you are in hell :joystick:

No A-A... I only have Su-25T avionics present. In entry.lua AA = true. I also have FC3 installed. But only A-G :(

Very cool mod! Is it possible to upload separate only A-A version?

Hmm, just tested and both modes are working fine for me, but then again, I run several mods. I'll see if it runs with some of my mods disabled. To change between AA and AG, you have to edit the first line in the entry.lua file from true for AA to false for AG.

Do you have the MiG-21Bis module as well?

This mod need the right skin:

mig-21-93_loadout.jpg

Yes, it'd be a very nice texture indeed, even a 3D model of the cockpit, where the radar monitor would line up with that of the MiG-29 would be great. Now, if only I could 3d model and make textures :P.

Hmm, just tested and both modes are working fine for me, but then again, I run several mods. I'll see if it runs with some of my mods disabled. To change between AA and AG, you have to edit the first line in the entry.lua file from true for AA to false for AG.

Do you have the MiG-21Bis module as well?

Did some more testing, I run a very modded DCS, and when I turn off all mods, except this one, the keyboard config seems to reset to Su-25T for the mod, and hence BVR doesn't work. I'll do some more digging, and try and find what's missing or causing it.

Folks, is there a flyable Mod of the Mig 21 existing ? whatever Cockpit it uses, I really dont care, just want to have this bird in flyable condition and use its weapons

Lack of time actually is the main reason, why aquiring the offical Mig21 module is not an option for me (atm !)

will go for the module once the time is right ...

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...