Satellite service in Nevada (Easter Egg)

drsgfire

OMG... so I couldn't seem to figure out how to get inside the building yet with the radar. While looking all over the map for a building with a hanger of some sort with the dish... I stumbled upon this. Bo... freaking... jangles. Dude... I actually work for the eastern North Carolina franchise Tands Bojangles... lol. I nearly soiled myself when I saw it. Were really famous now... lol. So who at ED loves a Cajun fillet biscuit?

Capture.thumb.PNG.cb4d0382bef8ebd064576fe2960b0058.PNG

I was curious to see if the coordinates actually hit close to a Bojangles in Nevada. I don't think there are any Bojangles out that way so there must be some serious reason why a Bojangles made it into the NTTR map. I need details :)

Las Vegas, is a fast food capital, lots of unique franchise's and one off restaurants.

Did they model in a What-A-Burger in too?

http://www.bojangles.com/locations

The corporate site does not have any listed for Nevada. I did see a moc-McDonalds but the logo is turned sideways. It's funny though because each Bojangles franchise has it's own variation on store designs and oddly enough that looks like one of ours. We are based in eastern NC and around the Richmond VA area.

Take control of a dog-ear radar, park inside the building, and tune your VHF radio to 252MHz, then see what happens...

So I figured out how to get the radar in the house. I placed a sborka and a strela on the map right on top of the house in mission editor and it pops up inside the house. Not sure how you would manually set the radio frequency so I did that in the perform action in the mission editor as well then just took control of the unit. Didn't do anything that I can tell. I was expecting like 40 A-10's to flyby and do a mass bombing on me but I got nothing. So your either yanking my chain or there's a bit more to this egg.

I'm still waiting to see a Wag's Pet Shop and Groove's Music Store..

I'd say make a Skate Zilla Hockey Rink, but I think SZ is a TM used by some skateboard guy now.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

And apparently this one Bojangles likes to dispose of their biological, nuclear and top secret Black Mesa waste in the back :)

Could be worse... there coulda been omega particles. :music_whistling:

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Or... Tachyon Emissions

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Always nice to see the devs have a little fun with there projects :thumbup: I love finding stuff like this.

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

http://www.bojangles.com/locations

The corporate site does not have any listed for Nevada. I did see a moc-McDonalds but the logo is turned sideways. It's funny though because each Bojangles franchise has it's own variation on store designs and oddly enough that looks like one of ours. We are based in eastern NC and around the Richmond VA area.

Roger, I never even heard of a bojangles myself. Maybe its just a southern franchise mainly like piggly wiggly and waffle house.

Roger, I never even heard of a bojangles myself. Maybe its just a southern franchise mainly like piggly wiggly and waffle house.

Yeah, I just looked at their website; it seems the're southern based. They have locations from Florida to Tennessee and Kentucky to Pennsylvania. I was curious because I've seen them around where I live in Virginia but never paid them any mind. Maybe I'll have to try their food now;).

Sent from my Computer using the Internet