Weekend Live Stream

Wags

Next stream about F-5 will be tommorow ?

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Wags did not confirm this yet, so probably the stream will be postponed.

A lot of fathers/men in the US will be celebrating the day tomorrow. Not sure if this has some bearing on it or not.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

A lot of fathers/men in the US will be celebrating the day tomorrow. Not sure if this has some bearing on it or not.

Has a bearing for me. It is my day and I get to do what I want with no hassle. lol Like watch the USA Golf Open. Raven I am in Rock Hill SC Where are you at In NC?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Has a bearing for me. It is my day and I get to do what I want with no hassle. lol Like watch the USA Golf Open. Raven I am in Rock Hill SC Where are you at In NC?

Hey Twolate, I live in the Burlington/Graham area. Closer to Chapel Hill. Yeah we are likely to be tuned into that as well my friend. Dad, brother and brother-in-law being spoiled by the ladies tomorrow...I hope! :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Matt,

Is there a possibility of a live stream this weekend. Can you tolerate your fan base for an hour? :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Matt,

Is there a possibility of a live stream this weekend. Can you tolerate your fan base for an hour? :D

1+

• Like 1

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Dear all,

I try to do these on the weekends on my own time. Unfortunately, I have some other rather pressing tasks that I am crunching on.

Once I get some weekend free time again, I'll get back to making these. I also have a new camera I want to try out...

Thanks

• Like 1

Dear all,

I try to do these on the weekends on my own time. Unfortunately, I have some other rather pressing tasks that I am crunching on.

Once I get some weekend free time again, I'll get back to making these. I also have a new camera I want to try out...

Thanks

We really appreciate your time and honestly.

Thank you :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Dear all,

Thanks

So, nothing for tomorrow?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
hi, wags, could you do some video on mig29 and play on miltiplay server?

can we play together?

Why? MiG-29 is nothing new, except for the model, which you can look at, the plane doesn´t handle any differently.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

Live stream introducing the DCS Spitfire IX would be lovely :D

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

I'd love to hear about the new ATC. IMO that would be a cool thing for a livestream. Just Wags and a few AIs flying around doing stuff.

(of course only if it is ready)

EDIT: Wouldn't do any harm of course if Wags flies around with some new plane. :D

I guess the new ATC is introduced into 2.5 not in the current versions that's why I think we will never see that in a livestream.

However it would be nice to see a small video showing the new 2.5 terrain, graphics or other stuff like the new ATC comms. Maybe there is nothing to show off now but I would like to see a Trailer besides that in the future.

Edited by Texac

• 3 months later...
Wags,

As it's been a quite a while, it'd be nice, and appreciated to see another live stream from you!!

Whatever the subject matter, your live streams are always very interesting!!

Thanks!!

Indeed, some live streams about the upcoming Normandy map, Spitfire and the Hornet would be really nice! Or even for 3rd party modules like the Viggen or the P-40. :)

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

1+ for livestreams! :)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]