Matra Magic II and R.550 Magic 2

lesnyborsuk

The Matra Magic II and Matra Super 530D are the ones added and tuned by RAZBAM, whereas the R.550 Magic II and Super 530Ds are the default ones added by ED. The RAZBAM ones are better and the ED ones should no longer be an option to mount on the M2000C as of the latest updates.

i7 6700K @ 4.6, GTX1070, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200

TM Warthog on Monstertech, TrackIR5, Lenovo Explorer, MFG Crosswind.

Nope. 2.0 hasn't been updated for quite some time now, so the latest patches didn't hit Nevada yet.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

I just purchased this module yesterday and those missiles are still available in the Nevada map. Should this be a concern?

DCS 2.0 (Nevada) has yet to be updated by ED with the latest version of the modules, including the M2KC. So nothing to worry - Nevada will get the updated M2KC eventually as well.

• 2 weeks later...
The Matra Magic II and Matra Super 530D are the ones added and tuned by RAZBAM, whereas the R.550 Magic II and Super 530Ds are the default ones added by ED. The RAZBAM ones are better and the ED ones should no longer be an option to mount on the M2000C as of the latest updates.

It`s got nothing to do with who`s missiles are better. ED are the ones that make weapons (missiles, bombs, etc...) But they don`t update the old ones (LOMAC and FC2 times) unless they get reliable info and specs sheets on them. Currently they have it for both Magic II and 530D, but are still in the process of making it. That`s why Razbam`s versions are there, only as a temporary fix, but they will be removed I suspect, once ED releases the updated versions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Why would RAZBAM make new missiles if they already have RAZBAMS very well made ones. It would be redundant.

You what?!?! :huh:

And if you meant why ED would be making if Razbam has already got, then it´s simply because Razbam´s aren´t quality assured like ED´s are. ED are the ones that handle missiles and their implementation, it´s always been their job.

Besides, what does "very well made ones" even mean? Realistic or not, as close to their real counterpart or not, that´s what it´s about.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It has been previously established that RAZBAMS missiles are fairly true to life (as far as I have been made aware). I also find it funny how you mention the "quality" of ED missiles even though almost every missile ED has ever made has been horrendously modeled (look at the DCS missile mod if you want evidence of this).

Leatherneck made almost all of the weapons for the Mig-21 so it's not like this sort of thing is unheard of.

1.5.4 nerf

this 1.5.4 the missiles are TRASH. i shot at a A-10 min ago from half a mile behind him and no flares no turning missile just flys past....had the same thing happen to a mig 21 yesterday just flys right past them. i could understand if the guy was deffending but there not even turning just flying along and they fly right past.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

this 1.5.4 the missiles are TRASH. i shot at a A-10 min ago from half a mile behind him and no flares no turning missile just flys past....had the same thing happen to a mig 21 yesterday just flys right past them. i could understand if the guy was deffending but there not even turning just flying along and they fly right past.

There appears to be a bug with all missiles at the moment (not related to the mirage 2000 its on the ED side as it effects all missiles)

There appears to be a bug with all missiles at the moment (not related to the mirage 2000 its on the ED side as it effects all missiles)

OH my god thank you so its not just me. I have been watching my replays and I have seen a bunch of my missiles come within inches of what I was shooting at and nothing happens. Just some beautiful missile shots that my missile either never explodes or flies within inches and then keeps on going.