Screenshot & Video contest - Operation "Blue Flag" Round 6 & 7

gregzagk

Operation "Blue Flag" Round 6 & 7 Screenshot & Video contest

373%20blue%20flag_zpsquthfzj2.jpg

As Operation's "Blue Flag" round 6 & 7 ended we would like to send some small gifts to pilots as a reminder of their participation.

For this we start a screenshot & highlight video contest with interesting/funny moments you had during your flights.

Feel free to post your footage in this thread until Sunday (19/06) and we shall pick the winners afterwards.

Pictures of the gifts should be available asap.

Looking forward to see your entries.

Thanks

Greg

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Motivated crew member

Every Huey pilot can tell how hard it is to find motivated personnel these days. In particular the door gunners prefer enyoing the land scape and the fresh air instead of doing what they are paid for.

However, there are laudable exceptions: This Stinger gunner has just been deployed by me and was immediately firing, without waiting for the spotter or even let me leave the landing zone.

Since I have never seen him again, I keep this picture to honour his memory. :smilewink:

Screen_160612_200712.thumb.jpg.7901807cc25e0da0e6ad10f8703aa851.jpg

Win10Pro, i7-4770K, 32GB, RTX-2070S OC, VPC WarBRD Base, VPC Mongoos T-50CM2, Warthog Throttles, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

I had various secet gazelle deployment spots with great movie like drug deal scenes [helicopter, armed guys around it], to call in B1bs, but it took me a good share of work to make out theese spots and I do not want to disclose them to Rocco ;D, so we have to stick with less top secret stuff. )))

So here have a few screenshots of the first night of tblisi defence. If I didnt fail counting, we deployed 18 Stingers, 5 SA6 sites 3 EWRs and an Ammo truck which didnt seem to work.

9ef73053c8c884c8c91659ffccb03f73.png

And here a view of what redfor did put up as well that night. :D

463df3c971b07844911b40b0626b77e5.png

Was really great 7 vs 40 and we did defend succesfully. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I'm not sure if multiple entries are permitted, but if not, this first one is my preferred entry.

${1}

If multiple entries are permitted, then I further submit something shorter:

${1}

Also, please don't mind my expression of frustration with the ping there at the end. :music_whistling:

Edited by COLTROGUE
Videos broken

Thumbs up for Buddyspike :)

P.S. I would like this to happen again, when possible, after future events. Please don't be discouraged by low response. I suppose nobody expected this contest while rounds 6 and 7 were up, and that it's the reason for it.

Edited by Pitot

Don't ask, here's the answer: 95% of my posts are edited because I have OCD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for making fun of us. If you said "there was a problem", "we couldn't fulfill it because X" it would be okay. Promising and then forgetting those to whom you gave a promise is plain crap. I don't care about having some trinket, I was glad to recieve it because I enjoyed blue flag. Because I respected your work, guys. Nevermind the trinket, I have money and means to make things I want, but it was irresponsible and stupid.

Don't ask, here's the answer: 95% of my posts are edited because I have OCD.

Thank you for making fun of us. If you said "there was a problem", "we couldn't fulfill it because X" it would be okay. Promising and then forgetting those to whom you gave a promise is plain crap. I don't care about having some trinket, I was glad to recieve it because I enjoyed blue flag. Because I respected your work, guys. Nevermind the trinket, I have money and means to make things I want, but it was irresponsible and stupid.

Relax mate.

No news doesn't mean always forgetting. Companies fail to deliver paid products and you rage for two free screenshots?

The contest started during the summer and we decided to provide some special gifts rather than the keyrings or something similar like we did before.

The idea was based on a 3d printer we own. That didn't work out till today cause our access got limited. If we won't make it we will just send over the keyrings that we have.

A simple question instead of raging for something that you didn't pay for would be better.

Greg

Edited by gregzagk

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP