Mission 4 - AI wingmen not taxiing

gnouze

Hi

I have a problem with the AI wingmen stuck on parking and not taxiing , on mission 4, even after called on radio "rolling".

They sometimes try, moving a few feet and then stop.

Could someone at ED. look into it, please ?

Gnouze

I managed, i don't know how to get my wingmen to follow me. Maybe by waiting a bit before resquesting taxi , that other F-15 in front start to roll..

I was really bad after that during the flight and at the merge but I survived and my wingmen too. Success ...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm having the same issue but on Mission 5. I had this problem in Mission 4 as well, but only oncel. The first time I ran that mission, I just went solo because they wouldn't follow. I failed it so on the second try, I was going to take off and kill my wingmen out of frustration but they followed me up so I just ran through the mission as intended.

I can't get the same result on Mission 5 though. I think my wingmen are getting tired of eating AIM-9's while sitting on the tarmac.

It was okay on mission 5. Maybe the trick is to ask for start up, then for taxi.

Don't wait for the answer, move the jet. Then "abort takeoff" and just after "request takeoff". And you hear the wingmen call "rolling".