SIOC for SA342

gillesdrone

Hello,

I ended the programming of the SIOC for the SA342 this joins the zip containing the file "ExportGAZE" has to put in the file config of DCS the export.lua has to put in script to user and the " GAZ.SSI" has to put in the file SIOC

thank Captzeen and Lefunest for the export.lua :thumbup:

thank's Polychop for the work on the SA342 , and Thank's for your clear and understandable programming :thumbup:

gazelle_FINI.zip

So what does this actually do?

Hello,

I ended the programming of the SIOC for the SA342 this joins the zip containing the file "ExportGAZE" has to put in the file config of DCS the export.lua has to put in script to user and the " GAZ.SSI" has to put in the file SIOC

thank Captzeen and Lefunest for the export.lua :thumbup:

thank's Polychop for the work on the SA342 , and Thank's for your clear and understandable programming :thumbup:

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

So what does this actually do?

SIOC is a commercial I/O program (free for non-commercial use) used by cockpit builders to connect/configure real instruments to a PC simulator i.e. FSX.

This looks to be an I/O configuration for the DCS Gazelle.

Although shared for SIOC users, the .lua templates may be useful to builders using alternative I/O solutions.

Edited by Ramsay
SIOC is free for non-commercial use

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Exactly. If you are using Opencockpits hardware, you'll be able to have all the switches, 7 leds displays and other exports working in sync with the Gazelle. Gilles is starting to build a Gazelle pit and he even found a real NADIR that he is modifying to make it work with DCS, which is quite straightforward with Opencockpits cards.

• 6 years later...

Hi,

I'm new into this SIOC and LUA stuff. I would like to use SIOC to read the yaw value of my helicopter and modify it as an auto pilot (I know it is possible to do this with SIOC because people have already done the same thing on P3D).

Help me please 🙂