adding textures

hello,

after being 5 days shooting pictures in George AFB (socal logistics) i found it on the map and i was wondering if there is a way to map good quality textures in games. were are the files and is there a way to locate a precise map zone?

I would like to map better quality photo textures on some airports that are bluried on the south area.

thanks for your help.

Edited by RICARDO

Hey, hello RICARDO!

I'm sorry that you're still no one answered, but I hope it will be soon. Perhaps that is because we are waiting on merging different versions to a single 2.5, so I personally have not yet installed Nevada, and I don't know what the files structure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

It could be a way but only ED knows how. Look inside Nevada map folder from "Mods/Terrains/Nevada" and you will see a lot of files, big and with extensions unknown and unusable... probably encrypted.

In vfstextures folder you can see some textures that look generic maybe?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least