Does anyone know about this plane here???

hitman

I am tired of seeing coot t around here, nothing that really seems relevent...

It looks like he is finally banned, I hope for life. :thumbdown: As far I remember he was banned couple of times already but always comes back and makes his trash posts. This guy is not even funny. And calling him a stoner or drunk is actually insulting to other good people.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Ok. guys, let me ask you something, if this video is indeed fake then:

1) Why would the author go thru sucha pain making one (you gotta admit it's not some 5min Movie Maker thing you can do)

2) How could he created those explosions? Nevermind the whole aircraft thing. The explosions seem real and are part of the building.

Is the whole building then fake? Are the explosions fake?!

As for the camera guy being there, he could have noticed the plane before, doing some low flybies and decided to focus on its next pass.

I don't think it's a fake. You said the plane was missing for a second and I noticed that too..but, compared to other arguments (like the ones I listed above) just doesn't look too convincing to me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

It looks like he is finally banned, I hope for life. :thumbdown: As far I remember he was banned couple of times already but always comes back and makes his trash posts. This guy is not even funny. And calling him a stoner or drunk is actually insulting to other good people.

Thank goodness, :bye_2: cool_t finally got :banned:

OK back to the jet hitting the building, I wish the video was clearer. It does appear that the wing is bigger then normal and it does dissappear right beofre it hits. I wonder how fast it was going cause the jets that hit the trade centers didnt go thru. I know they were bigger and the shape is way different then a 29. It went thru the whole building though.

1) Why would the author go thru sucha pain making one (you gotta admit it's not some 5min Movie Maker thing you can do)

The challenge! :)

Many people create videos just for fun ... so to say - as a hobby.

Now think of the people who render video-scenes with 3DMax, Blender, Maya, etc. many of them strive for realism, or at least a realistic impression.

Same applies to that video - it tries to make a realistic impression... doing so, it deceives people to think it was real.

While trying to deceive people is not considered "nice", it is all what "magic" (no, not the Potter-Boy-Magic) is all about.

And the illusion of that video is neat .. keeps you on the edge of the seat .. just like in a magic-show .. is it real, but it cant .... but it looks like ... if so, how did he do it .... mhmmm

So respect to the guys who did this!! :)

basic

for translators ...

Nobody turns they eyes into the Fighter, and this planes makes a lot of noise, very loud noise at this altitude, but nobody looks overhead into the plane.

They only walk outside the supermarket with handbags, no attention to the sky, no turning heads, no movement at all.

FAKE

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

It could be a part of a movie or promo film; something like that. I remember seeing this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4b78iF4ZU a few years ago and I thought it was real for a couple of days. Then someone told me it was from the film “Meet Joe Black”.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

If you guys really wanna see a crazy trailer then go to U tube http://www.youtube.com/ and search for these two Reservoir Dogs Game trailers.. “Reservoir Dogs Granny Long Version” and “Reservoir Dogs Cowboy Long Version” Be warned extreme language so if you are easily offended don’t bother ;)

• Like 1

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Guest IguanaKing
Ok. guys, let me ask you something, if this video is indeed fake then:

2) How could he created those explosions? Nevermind the whole aircraft thing. The explosions seem real and are part of the building.

Is the whole building then fake? Are the explosions fake?!

No, I don't think either the building or explosions from the building are fake. I think what we are seeing is a composite of two seperate videos, the bottom portion of which is a building getting hit by a missile or rocket of some type. Just speculating though. :D

Guest IguanaKing

I finally watched it with sound, the sound seems like it definitely came from something else too. The explosion is heard at exactly the same time the jet "impacts" the building, which doesn't happen IRL. There would at least be SOME delay. After watching it a couple more times, the jet disappears, not only at the top of the building, but its at the wrong angle to have hit that spot on the side of the building. I agree, the lack of a shockwave is definitely weird, that camera would have at least shaken a little bit and the picture should have distorted for a second. Heh...not to mention the missing explitives that likely would have come from the people with the camera. :D