Vympel R-27P1, R-27EP1 - SU-27

NaCH

Presumably any version, but as far as we know these missiles are either not in service at all or very rare.

What version is able to carry them?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I'd be very surprised if any VKS Su-27S models ever carry anything beyond the R-27E/ER/T/ET versions. As a cost saving measure there wouldn't be much point: no immediate threat of a large-scale war against NATO and by the time that the T-50 / PAK-FA is in routine squadron service the RVV-AE or R-77ER (or whatever that Vympel project is called this week) will likely also be ready for service.

All the photos of Su-35's from Syria appear to show them carrying bog-standard R-27R's though having said that they probably don't need anything beyond the 27R for that deployment.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

I'd be very surprised if any VKS Su-27S models ever carry anything beyond the R-27E/ER/T/ET versions. As a cost saving measure there wouldn't be much point: no immediate threat of a large-scale war against NATO and by the time that the T-50 / PAK-FA is in routine squadron service the RVV-AE or R-77ER (or whatever that Vympel project is called this week) will likely also be ready for service.

All the photos of Su-35's from Syria appear to show them carrying bog-standard R-27R's though having said that they probably don't need anything beyond the 27R for that deployment.

Unless a Turkey F-16 comes along. ;)

Theres footage of them carrying the new R77-1 or RVV-SD or or Izdeliye 170-1 whatever its called now:)

AFAIK its called all three :)

Izdeliye 170-1 - internal manufacturer designation

R-77-1 - domestic(Russian) service designation

RVV-SD - export designation

Theres footage of them carrying the new R77-1 or RVV-SD or or Izdeliye 170-1 whatever its called now:)

Ooh interesting! I'll have to see what I can dig up...

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

R-77 + R-27ET + R-73 = very nice loadout!

We can only dream for the future XD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

• ED Team
Does the SU-27c version able to carry the Р-27П1, Р-27ЭП1 version of the r27?

Yes, it can, according to the weapon delivery manual of Su-27.

But we have no any information about the presence of these missiles in service. No evidence.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу