Set up thrustmaster warthog

Dennis323f

Hi Guys,

A few days ago i rebooted my computer. I try to configurate my Hoyas again but the T.A.R.G.E.T software are saying that the firmware need to update, if done that already.

The joystick does respond in game, but the a10c is banking hard to the left.. (And no, it is not a trim problem).

I hope some of you guys can do something about my joystick problem. If you need more information of the symptoms, ask me.. (Maybe I've forget something)

Thanks.

Please check your A-10C payload configuration first. There is a known bug, with an asymmetric payload. Click F2 (external view) to check your payload.

Edited by chrisrucksack

Bullseye-Training

Hardware: TrackIR5 | Buddy-Fox UFC | TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | i7-4790k | GTX 980 | 32GB RAM

Modules: F/A-18C | A-10C | M-2000C | F-5 Tiger II | UH-1H

thanks chrisrucksack, i'm going to try it when i'm home tonight. other question; do you use the TARGET software for the warthog joystick? i think it would be better to use te ''in game'' controls setup with a pre-load profile or someting like that..

I have the target software but don't use it. I programm my hotas ingame - since one of the latest updates, it's possible to do that in a multiplayer session.

The warthog joystick and the A-10C are by default configuard in DCS, other aircrafts not.

You can save your joystick profile (and other input data). After a new installation it's easy to restore.

Bullseye-Training

Hardware: TrackIR5 | Buddy-Fox UFC | TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | i7-4790k | GTX 980 | 32GB RAM

Modules: F/A-18C | A-10C | M-2000C | F-5 Tiger II | UH-1H

Hi Guys,

A few days ago i rebooted my computer. I try to configurate my Hoyas again but the T.A.R.G.E.T software are saying that the firmware need to update, if done that already.

The joystick does respond in game, but the a10c is banking hard to the left.. (And no, it is not a trim problem).

I hope some of you guys can do something about my joystick problem. If you need more information of the symptoms, ask me.. (Maybe I've forget something)

Thanks.

Unless your doing some special mappings you don't need target. Like others said its plug n play for the A10C. You just have to map trim. It defaults to views on the trim hat.

You don't need Target for other aircrafts either just map them and save for each. Always check for duplicate mappings across your controllers. DCS is funky that way.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

FIX! There where a lot of strange buttons assignt to my rudder pedals! what a dumb-ass can I be sometimes..

Only have to problem to assign slider things on the throttle like the slew thingy.. And to zoom in with incr and decr. Don't know how to do it yet

FIX! There where a lot of strange buttons assignt to my rudder pedals! what a dumb-ass can I be sometimes..

Only have to problem to assign slider things on the throttle like the slew thingy.. And to zoom in with incr and decr. Don't know how to do it yet

I know you can use the grey slider for zoom in axis settings. I don't think the other one (increase/decr) on the throttle works for anything.

The mini stick on the back of the throttle is already assigned to slew in the A10C. That doesn't work in planes other than the A10C to my knowledge. But then I'm pretty lazy.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Make the HTML files for each controller, I saved mine to a \DCS\Profiles directory and can reload them. No TARGET here, everything is configured in DCS Options, Controls.

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Make the HTML files for each controller, I saved mine to a \DCS\Profiles directory and can reload them.

Saving the HTML files does nothing. They are merely charts listing all of the controls as configured by default and you can't load them into anything but a web browser.

You must use the Save Profile button, if you desire a backup.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: