MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

silly question where is teh manual? I have looked allover my Eagle Dynamics folder, DCS folder, and no sign of the mb339 or any documentation, please help!

Currently the flight manual in the MOD folder is still in Italian because it's easiest for us to choose the appropriate content and to elaborate the aircraft procedure and its description.

The English version is WIP and it will be released for you all as soon as possible... we want to give you a good document to better enjoy our mod and to know the real aircraft features (obviously, if you are interested on :P ).

Here for you all, a web preview of the updated Italian version of the manual.

https://issuu.com/giuseppedidiano/docs/manuale_mb339a_pan

As you can see, there is a lot to be translated but fortunally our passion for this bird is bigger than the work to be done :)

Have a nice day!

+1, I would also love for a Cockpit skin in Italian. (Disregard if it is already implemented/planned.)

Italian cockpit layout has been not panned nor implemented because, according our documentation, it has never built.

Indeed, the prototype aircraft (MB339X) had the English layout too.

Below, you can find attached a page extracted from the prototype flight manual. As you can see, the instruments and the labels of the switches are in English.

I think the last italian aircraft with Italian layout cockpit goes back in WWII warbirds, like FIAT G.55 :pilotfly:

xJeHkus.jpg

I can't find the download lonk where is this one? I want to try this beauty :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie:
The downloads have been disabled and will be enabled again in a few days. Currebtly we are testing the new version of the mod that will be released again as soon as the test will be closed. :)

Downloads are available again.

We took advantage of the pause to make the first update of the mod.

Download: http://www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net/mod%20ftv.htm

-- Ver. Release 1.02 DCS 2.5.1 01/05/2018

-- MB339A PAN-A By Aracno - Saetta - Jagg - Viero - Miky - Evil - Yeager - Robby - Duke - Erik - Wolf - Automan

-- Special Thanks - SSW - Dino Cattaneo

V 1.02 Release

DCS Version 2.5.1

Changelog

----------------------------

*NWS light with NWS ON will automatically switch OFF after take-off and ON after landing

*Test Gunsight function revised

*Italian labels/messages(ALL except one :-)) translated to English

*Revised gunsight reticle colour and shape

*Fixed gunsight presence between external model/internal cockpit

*Replaced ejection seat MK10LK (mounted only in CD variant) with the correct MK10F (thanks to SSW & Dino Cattaneo)

*Squadron patches has been linked to the pilot while ejecting

*Removed some unused key bindings to avoid confusion

*Fixed Flaps Sound stuttering

*Confined sound system to avoid corruption of other a/c modules

*Fixed a bug that would prevent loading radio on other a/c modules

*Updated Manual (Italian only under Docs folder)

*Converted some specular textures to roughmet

*The ADI of the rear cockpit now shows the correct attitude information

*NWS light inverted function fixed (was ON while system OFF and vice versa)

*NWS light ON with battery OFF fixed

*The bug that the GPS didn't save the Waypoints has been fixed

*Increased the rotation speed of the knobs

*Rudder and aileron trim added

*Added support for export weapons: LAU-10(Argentina), Matra155(Perù)

*Revised some payloads and included new ones

*INSTALLER will remove automatically MB-339PAN folder before new install

*INSTALLER will do triple check on Export.lua presence: Present/Correct-->Nothing to do

Not Present-->Install new one

Present/Incorrect-->Backup, Install new one, Append from backup

Edited by PONY3_Aracno

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Downloads are available again.

We took advantage of the pause to make the first update of the mod.

Download: http://www.freccetricolorivirtuali.net/mod%20ftv.htm

-- Ver. Release 1.02 DCS 2.5.1 01/05/2018

-- MB339A PAN-A By Aracno - Saetta - Jagg - Viero - Miky - Evil - Yeager - Robby - Duke - Erik - Wolf - Automan

-- Special Thanks - SSW - Dino Cattaneo

V 1.02 Release

DCS Version 2.5.1

Changelog

*NWS light with NWS ON will automatically switch OFF after take-off and ON after landing

*Test Gunsight function revised

*Italian labels/messages(ALL except one :-)) translated to English

*Revised gunsight reticle colour and shape

*Fixed gunsight presence between external model/internal cockpit

*Replaced ejection seat MK10LK (mounted only in CD variant) with the correct MK10F (thanks to SSW & Dino Cattaneo)

*Squadron patches has been linked to the pilot while ejecting

*Removed some unused key bindings to avoid confusion

*Fixed Flaps Sound stuttering

*Confined sound system to avoid corruption of other a/c modules

*Fixed a bug that would prevent loading radio on other a/c modules

*Updated Manual (Italian only under Docs folder)

*Converted some specular textures to roughmet

*The ADI of the rear cockpit now shows the correct attitude information

*NWS light inverted function fixed (was ON while system OFF and vice versa)

*NWS light ON with battery OFF fixed

*The bug that the GPS didn't save the Waypoints has been fixed

*Increased the rotation speed of the knobs

*Rudder and aileron trim added

*Added support for export weapons: LAU-10(Argentina), Matra155(Perù)

*Revised some payloads and included new ones

*INSTALLER will remove automatically MB-339PAN folder before new install

*INSTALLER will do triple check on Export.lua presence: Present/Correct-->Nothing to do

Not Present-->Install new one

Present/Incorrect-->Backup, Install new one, Append from backup

Will this run in beta or standard?

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, AJS-37 Viggen , AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL , F-5E Tiger , L-39 Albatros.

Will this run in beta or standard?

Both: tested to be 2.5.1 compliant for textures and material but works even on 2.5 stable

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Guys the mod is amazing, but I have some problems as I can't find the steering lock switch.

Thank you so much for this amazing mod.

Set a key for NWS ON/OFF in Adjust Controls

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

Maybe you must unlock flight commands.

Click on pedestal panel, lower.

Guys the mod is amazing, but I have some problems as I can't find the steering lock switch.

Thank you so much for this amazing mod.

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

Both: tested to be 2.5.1 compliant for textures and material but works even on 2.5 stable
Many thanks. However I'm getting an error message with regard to can not set 251Mhz settings cant be saved etc in the mission editor.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, AJS-37 Viggen , AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL , F-5E Tiger , L-39 Albatros.

Thanks for the help, i had a question , why isn't there any air to air missile but in the encyclopedia it is said that the plane can carry 2 aim 9s or 2 magic?

As I have sayd before, MB-339A was evaluated and tested for carry Sidewinder and Magic missiles (platform used for test was registered I-GROW). So yes is able to carry those payloads but we don’t have documentation to stabilize if further equipment was needed to carry them. Furthermore the code for aiming missiles has not be implemented, nor the special rail adapter.

Do you think to have fun in launching missiles without guide like rockets;)

Many thanks. However I'm getting an error message with regard to can not set 251Mhz settings cant be saved etc in the mission editor.

Our radio is not functional, make new mission and don’t touch any radio settings in mission editor.

Our radio is not functional, make new mission and don’t touch any radio settings in mission editor.
First off may I say congratulations to all involved what a wonderful aircraft. I can tell you I'm going to be flying this beautiful aircraft quite a bit from now on. Simply cant believe the quality of this modual. I payed full price for a somewhat similar trainer aircraft (that shall remain nameless)and it's nowhere near the quality of this modual as far as I'm concerned. Bravo again :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Is this mod good enough that someone who owns no trainer modules can download and use this instead?
In my humble opinion yes.

can't seem to be able to use trackir in f4 view and external views like in other aircraft, any chance this can be fixed or tell us how to fix this?

In our internal testings we have tried this code that should make the TIR wotrking in external views and F4.

Go in Mods/Aircraft/MB-339PAN/Input/trackir folder, edit default.lua with this lines(clear file and paste):

return {

axisCommands = {

-- TrackIR axes

{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_PITCH'}}, action = iHeadTrackerPitchNormed , name = _('Head Tracker : Pitch')},

{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_YAW'}}, action = iHeadTrackerYawNormed , name = _('Head Tracker : Yaw')},

{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_ROLL'}}, action = iHeadTrackerRollNormed , name = _('Head Tracker : Roll')},

{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_X'}}, action = iHeadTrackerPosZNormed , name = _('Head Tracker : Right/Left')},

{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_Y'}}, action = iHeadTrackerPosYNormed , name = _('Head Tracker : Up/Down')},

{combos = {{key = 'TRACKIR_Z'}}, action = iHeadTrackerPosXNormed , name = _('Head Tracker : Forward/Backward')},

{action = iCommandViewVerticalAbs , name = _('Absolute Camera Vertical View')},

{action = iCommandViewHorizontalAbs , name = _('Absolute Camera Horizontal View')},

{action = iCommandViewHorTransAbs , name = _('Absolute Horizontal Shift Camera View')},

{action = iCommandViewVertTransAbs , name = _('Absolute Vertical Shift Camera View')},

{action = iCommandViewLongitudeTransAbs , name = _('Absolute Longitude Shift Camera View')},

{action = iCommandViewRollAbs , name = _('Absolute Roll Shift Camera View')},

{action = iCommandViewZoomAbs , name = _('Zoom View')},

},

}

If anything goes wrong, reinstall the mod from the installer

In our internal testings we have tried this code that should make the TIR wotrking in external views and F4.

Go in Mods/Aircraft/MB-339PAN/Input/trackir folder, edit default.lua with this lines(clear file and paste):

If anything goes wrong, reinstall the mod from the installer

After that, you can also change the position of the camera setting the command "cockpit camera move back/forward/up/down" in the "view cockpit" control section.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, MB-339A doesn’t carry a refueling probe for this.