MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

Very nice mod!

Maybe suggestion for next livery package update? :)

1630309.jpg?v=v40

Thanks, but this Livery is in another branch: it’s MB-339CM, like the RNZAF’s MB-339CB it requires a different external model to be completed.

In future...Who knows

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Thanks, but this Livery is in another branch: it’s MB-339CM, like the RNZAF’s MB-339CB it requires a different external model to be completed.

In future...Who knows

Ok, thanks for clarification! :)

WinteR | Virtual Smokey Bandits | Virtual Czech MiG-15UTI Solo Display

• 2 months later...

Testing EFM

Since the start of this project the team was aware of the SFM limits. We feel the need to move to a more accurate FM and now some manouvers as Lomcevak are possible.

We are just at the beginning and a lot of work is still needed, but we have some very motivated ( and talented) people in the team;)

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Since the start of this project the team was aware of the SFM limits. We feel the need to move to a more accurate FM and now some manouvers as Lomcevak are possible.

We are just at the beginning and a lot of work is still needed, but we have some very motivated ( and talented) people in the team;)

Thanks for you work! It's beautiful plane. Often use even without PFM.

Seems i cant break the gears but my plane explodes every time. Strange to see a plane that has such great gliding ability but no matter how gently I touch the tarmac i explode every time.

Could you explain better?

Do you mean during emergency landing?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I mean regular landing. This plane can glide so good even with very low speeds but during landing ive tried slow and fast landings and explosion every time.

It can be as Mig said:

You have to be very careful with tailstrikes, if you hit the runway it will explode, some times it happen to me as well.

We must do a tuning of the AoA of the plane in take off/landing and you need to be carefull with speed and AoA (check the instrument), but you said it happens every time, this sound more like a mod problem but its hard to solve something we cannot replicate on our pc ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So.......

Very fun to fly, really. Easy to make the jet do anything I asked. I did explode on touchdown even though I was as smooth as one could be - I am unsure of decent rate and touchdown speed but it felt like it was doing nicely at 110kts indicated?

As for the modded export.lua, I use UIR with my unit, how does this affect it if it is renaming stuff like expert.lua files in my game?

I also experienced this issue, anyone know how to fix this?:

CpavWon.png

Hey guys, just downloaded the 339 and I wanted to say thank you! I'm really enjoying it. Stupid question though, is ILS/VOR implemented? I haven't been able to adjust the radios.

Unfortunately radio does not work without SDK, but we arranged to make ILS and gps to work, but i have to ask to navigation experts ...

So.......

Very fun to fly, really. Easy to make the jet do anything I asked. I did explode on touchdown even though I was as smooth as one could be - I am unsure of decent rate and touchdown speed but it felt like it was doing nicely at 110kts indicated?

As for the modded export.lua, I use UIR with my unit, how does this affect it if it is renaming stuff like expert.lua files in my game?

I also experienced this issue, anyone know how to fix this?:

CpavWon.png

110 knots are not enought with this FM, 130/140 are fine for landing and take off.

Watch the AOA instrument, you are supposed to mantain inside that white part in the middle of the scale of the instrument.

If you rename the export happen the problem in your screenshot, the export is needed for navigation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]