MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

Can somebody explain to me simple FM both A4 and mb449 use? A4 is (overly) easy to use. Can land 50 times in a row with throttle 0 just gliding to the runaway. Italian Mb339 is like a glass during landing with glorious explosions 9/10 times. Im not sure is the tail too low or gears are made of TNT.

mag.iur.

Can somebody explain to me simple FM both A4 and mb449 use? A4 is (overly) easy to use. Can land 50 times in a row with throttle 0 just gliding to the runaway. Italian Mb339 is like a glass during landing with glorious explosions 9/10 times. Im not sure is the tail too low or gears are made of TNT.

Landing AOA is very strict ( I think because the landing gear is short ). You have to almost glide on the runway before touching the ground.

If you fail , since there is no damage model yet it just explode :D

If you're landing the MB-339 in the same way as the A-4 (which was designed for carrier landing), you will probably touch the runway with the aircraft's tail-section first. That's why you explode.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Mainly due to collision setup within the model it self,need to be improved.:smilewink:

nice mod i have a little problem with it. wenn i sit in the cockpit und the right corner apears every second a message like: manca file Mods\aircraft\MB-339PAN\Cockpit\Systems\export.log

have i done every thing wrong? or better how to disable this message

Any luck with the fuel gauge problem in multiplayer? Any ideas worth a try to fix this.

Cheers

Sorry, but in the last weeks we where training hard for VFAT and we did not have time for the mod.

Now we will restart the development of the module and checking errors.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any luck with the fuel gauge problem in multiplayer? Any ideas worth a try to fix this.

Cheers

Checked and it work fine for us, it seems to be related to the export.lua file, did you modify it?

Also do you have other mod installed?

If yes try to remove the other mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi folks,

We would like to show you a small update about our EFM. During the VFAT, our solo flown with a primitive version of the EFM and this allow us to fly with a formation of 10 aircraft (unfortunately the solo did not performed the lomecovack due the small quantity of aerodynamic data implemented).

After the VFAT, we started to work again on the MB339 and during this week we implemented other aerodynamic data. The result is that the aircraft now can perform the spin even though it is not tuned enough (it appears not so smooth as we want), but we are doing our best...

So... stop with the words and let's whatch the video :) We hope you like it!

Cheers

Edited by 6S.Duke

Guys is here a critical bug with Current openbeta is 2.5.4.25729 with current mod MB-339A.

It cause crash to desktop.

Here is thread with logs:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3727394#post3727394

Hi Magot, this maybe a rapid fix for the problem:

open MB-339PAN.lua with an editor like Notepad++ and replace this line

Guns = {gun_mount("M_2_L1", { count = 0 },{muzzle_pos = {0, 0, 0}})},

with

Guns = {},

Let me know

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro