MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

First of all, this is a wonderful mod and an incredible job you made!

I have found that after the last updates of dcs open beta the aircraft has the same problems of the A-4e community mod.

If you try to start a mission from the runway or the ramp, the aircraft appears burried on the ground and explodes as soon as you take control.

It is quite weird. It just only happens when the aircraft is asigned to the player, and not when asigned to IA.

Hello,

First of all, this is a wonderful mod and an incredible job you made!

I have found that after the last updates of dcs open beta the aircraft has the same problems of the A-4e community mod.

If you try to start a mission from the runway or the ramp, the aircraft appears burried on the ground and explodes as soon as you take control.

It is quite weird. It just only happens when the aircraft is asigned to the player, and not when asigned to IA.

Hi, thank you!

We know that issue but it is a DCS internal bug that will be fixed with the next DCS openbeta update. The only thing to do is to wait or, if you prefer, you can do a downgrade of your DCS world switching to the previous version. We used this second way to use the mod.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

If it possible to implement GAU-2/A (Minigun) that can carried bottom MB339C?

I had been made pods with miniguns for MB-339A; but there are some troubles. First of all count of ammo in mod: if it is more than 350, guns are broken and the sight dissapears. I cannot in basic code and ulmimited (cheat) ammo also are not working (automatically shot all ammo).

Edited by Rtyer

If it possible to implement GAU-2/A (Minigun) that can carried bottom MB339C?

I had been made pods with miniguns for MB-339A; but there are some troubles. First of all count of ammo in mod: if it is more than 350, guns are broken and the sight dissapears. I cannot in basic code and ulmimited (cheat) ammo also are not working (automatically shot all ammo).

Hi Rtyer, the armament panel it's custom made and will only load and fire the payload we have allowed.

Even if it's a mod, we want to keep the MB-339A to carry only the armament based on real data, and this is the reason why we have tested the Matra Magic missile, that was carried for tests by MB-339A I-GROW(later MB-339B), but decided to not support it.

Moreover the GAU-2/A mentioned was probably only tested for compatibility in the C variant, but never implemented officially.

Just for the sake of clarity, this is the armament allowed on the MB-339C and its MFD, taken from the manual.

kIcJrAP.jpg

nrHCwUE.jpg

Pratically, the gunpods allowed are the same of the A variant:

DEFA 553 30mm

AN-M3 12.7mm

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Hi Rtyer, the armament panel it's custom made and will only load and fire the payload we have allowed.

Even if it's a mod, we want to keep the MB-339A to carry only the armament based on real data, and this is the reason why we have tested the Matra Magic missile, that was carried for tests by MB-339A I-GROW(later MB-339B), but decided to not support it.

Moreover the GAU-2/A mentioned was probably only tested for compatibility in the C variant, but never implemented officially.

Just for the sake of clarity, this is the armament allowed on the MB-339C and its MFD, taken from the manual.

kIcJrAP.jpg

nrHCwUE.jpg

Pratically, the gunpods allowed are the same of the A variant:

DEFA 553 30mm

AN-M3 12.7mm

Thank you! I am discovering this interesting plane. Unfortunately in the Internet there are many conflicting opinions about the payloads. Thank's for help. I'm sorry about minigun :), but version A has a lot more intresting. What is the 'combined fuel/smoke tank' for exmpl? :book:

Thank you! I am discovering this interesting plane. Unfortunately in the Internet there are many conflicting opinions about the payloads. Thank's for help. I'm sorry about minigun :), but version A has a lot more intresting. What is the 'combined fuel/smoke tank' for exmpl? :book:

Combined Fuel/Smoke is the tank named MISTI(mixed in italian) used by Frecce Tricolori: the tank is divided in 2 parts, one for fuel and the other is filled with oil that is pumped in jet exhaust to be burned.

STnd0bC.png

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Hi I Love the Plane,m but I woul like to start using it in a combat role. Any odea when the damage model is going to be worked on? No rush I understand that the Acrobatic aspects are more important to you guys, but sjust to get an idea...

Hi I Love the Plane,m but I woul like to start using it in a combat role. Any odea when the damage model is going to be worked on? No rush I understand that the Acrobatic aspects are more important to you guys, but sjust to get an idea...
Currently our priority is the EFM so our efforts are totally dedicated in its development. We will start to work on the damage model with the failures on the on board systems on later 2019...

After verona we go back to work on the mod and finally start working on the fine tuning of the efm and the engine.

Both flight physics and engine behavior are based on the data reported by the original manuals, on direct experiences of pilots and live footage.

We also have the great fortune to be able to take advantage of three pilots with hundreds of hours out of 339, including a former pilot of the Frecce Tricolori, they offered to help us as EFM tester and already started the tests, and their first impressions went well beyond our expectations.

We will keep you informed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It seems there may be a problem. The OP indicates version 1.02P as the newest version, the download links presented there all but one of them are broken, and it seems to be an older 1.0P version

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hi guys, I'm translating the flight manual because we would like to give you an english document with the mod but I need a simple help. I don't ask to write anything because I know, there are a lot of words and I understand that it can be a boring task. I need just a guy with a good English level and a good knowledge of aeronautical nomenclature which can read the manual reporting me the corrections.

Of course, you will be included in the credits section. :)

We hope in your cooperation!

Maybe i can help. Let me know

Inviato dal mio Y635-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

Very nice, thanks.

I will consider you for a help... Another guy anticipated you sending me a PM... I will talk with him... if he needs help maybe you can check half manual.

It seems there may be a problem. The OP indicates version 1.02P as the newest version, the download links presented there all but one of them are broken, and it seems to be an older 1.0P version

We did a mistake, we will upload the correct version ASAP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]