MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

HI PONY3_Aracno.

In fact, your mod uses an export file and voice attack/vaicom pro too.

So , with your mod active , voice attack doesn't work. I must delete your export file if I want use it.

I don't know how to add the Vaicom command in your file to make them work together

Export.lua

Edited by sushy73

HI PONY3_Aracno.

In fact, your mod uses an export file and voice attack/vaicom pro too.

So , with your mod active , voice attack doesn't work. I must delete your export file if I want use it.

I don't know how to add the Vaicom command in your file to make them work together

The problem is due to the fact that our installer replaces the existing export.lua file. My suggestion is to unistall the mod, then reinstall/repair your vaicom pro and then save as backup your export.lua file.

Install the mod and copy the vaicom pro strings contained in your backup export.lua and paste them in the export.lua created by the mod. Save and launch the game...

let us know

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

The problem is due to the fact that our installer replaces the existing export.lua file. My suggestion is to unistall the mod, then reinstall/repair your vaicom pro and then save as backup your export.lua file.

Install the mod and copy the vaicom pro strings contained in your backup export.lua and paste them in the export.lua created by the mod. Save and launch the game...

let us know

Hi guys.

I've tried but that doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Hi gents,

just a little update...

During this last month, in parallel with the other works on the MB339 we tried to add the multicrew feature to our little bird. On mid March, we tested succeffuly online this feature by passing the fligh controls from front cockpit to the back one (and vice versa) but unfortunately we noticed that the systems and several animation (in particular the surface controls, landing gear, smokes, etc) are not synchronized due the fact we would need a proper dedicated code (which currently it seems reserved to the TP).

Anyway, we would like to share a small video in which Aranco and I fly on the same aircraft:

1. from take off to min 2:22 - Aracno has the flight controls (front cockpit)

2. from min 2:22 to 3:28 - I have the flight controls (rear cockpit)

3. from min 3:28 to 4:02 - Aracno has the flight controls (front cockpit)

4. from min 4:02 to landing - I have the flight controls (rear cockpit)

Edited by 6S.Duke

We expect to release a first version within the end of june.

Then, we will continue to upgrade the mod and to fix the bugs.

It's a great and difficult job. Thank you!:thumbup:

MB-339 English Manual

Today we want to share with you all a preview of the manual of our mod with a brief anticipation of what the next version will include (it is specified in the manual section "Features of this mod").

Considering that DCS world users are mainly not Italians, we choose to translate the manual in English and to keep only this version on our mod.

Furthermore, we want to say thanks to Ian Hargreaves for his help with the English version of the manual.

Please be aware that this is a draft so it doen't represent the final version.

https://issuu.com/giuseppedidiano/docs/mb339_user_manual

Have a great day. :)

Thank you Giuseppe,

I would like to point out that my involvement is rather insignificant considering the work of the artisans who have produced this work of art.

Ciao,

Ian

Ciao Ian, don't underestimate your work. :)

Many thanks again.

Ciao!

Giuseppe