MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

Unbelievable they created an airplane with such fidelity without the SDK!

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

Does this mod come with any set instant actions or single player missions? :) Also any tutorials planned?

Not yet, hope the community will do something interesting, we are not good mission makers, usually what we need its only an airbase and 10 airplane ...

Unbelievable they created an airplane with such fidelity without the SDK!

Off course some things are impossible without sdk, but all the necessary information to do our mod are already here on the forum and on the dcs modding hub on Discord.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Grazie mille, per modulo.

Complimenti.

Grupo Aeronaval Embarcado Virtual

http://www.gaev.com.ar

Mis compras.

-A-10C Warthog -UH-1H Huey -P-51D Mustang -Combined Arms -Black Shark 2-Mi-8MTV2-Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3-F-86F Sabre-MiG-15bis-Spitfire LF Mk. IX-MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC-Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst-Fw 190 D–9-Black Shark (1ºv) -LockOn: Modern Air Combat -LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2. DCS: F/A-18C Hornet Pre-Pruchase

Looks amazing! I have been waiting for this for a while. Didn't expect it to be ready for release this soon.

One quick question:

Are there any documents that are going to be shipped with this mod?

If not, do any of you guys have a copy of the MB-339A weapons delivery manual volume 2?

I bought the volume 1, and can't find the volume 2 online (I would like to use the bombing table), at least not through English sources.

A custom user manual in Italian will be shipped with the package, but we cannot include or provide links of original manuals: the MB-339 is still in service and some sections are classified and cannot be divulged.

Edited by Automan

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Yes, a custom user manual will be shipped with the package, but we cannot include or provide links of original manuals: the MB-339 is still in service and some sections are classified and cannot be divulged.

Thank you for the clarification. That explains a lot.

And, since I'm looking for the dive bombing table (the main reason I'm searching for the volume 2), will there be a dive bombing table included in the manual? It's quite important for flying ground attack missions.

Just curious. :smartass:

Thank you for the clarification. That explains a lot.

And, since I'm looking for the dive bombing table (the main reason I'm searching for the volume 2), will there be a dive bombing table included in the manual? It's quite important for flying ground attack missions.

Just curious. :smartass:

Sorry, I’ve modified the post to specify that manuals included will be only in Italian language.

BTW, the manual is still WIP and will be updated in future revisions of the package.

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

Looks like I have missed something important. Is this free ? Or it can be bought ?

Unfortunatellly I can not read Italian...

Will be free, a tutorial startup video is here, you don't need to read italian for this:D

Bravissimo !

Thank you very much for sharing your creation with the community.

It might take a little time for me to figure out all the systems and controls of the aircraft but just a few seconds in the cockpit and it felt already like a charm.

Best thoughts and wishes to your team !