gazelle radio

Marcranger

I've gotten it to work with universal radio a couple times, but the issue isn't on the Gazelle side I think UR doesn't recognize the Gazelle yet as an aircraft. Hopefully in a future update of UR it'll be fixed....because I really like UR and we use it all the time on squad nights.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

I've gotten it to work with universal radio a couple times, but the issue isn't on the Gazelle side I think UR doesn't recognize the Gazelle yet as an aircraft. Hopefully in a future update of UR it'll be fixed....because I really like UR and we use it all the time on squad nights.

I never used universal radio but are the radios in the Gazelle working like intended? Because there was no further response to the FM RADIO? thread in the Bug section i'm repeating myself here.

I'm only able to contact ATC Batumi using the VHF AM radio, if i try the frequencies for the FM and UHF radios i get no response from ATC(pic 1 to 3). But if i place a unit in the Mission Editor playing some mp3 music i can hear the music with all three radios(summary in pic4).

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got the radio working? Talking to ground crew works for refuel/rearm.

But when flying together with AI Gazelle, I don't get any response from him. Multiplayer with AWACS, no response. But the other fixed-wing aircrafts on my team has no problems performing bogey-dopes and such. Maybe I am missing something? I am using Easy Communication.

Great module by the way :thumbup: