TIGROU "Follow the leader 5"

Disso

He's released another video, and it sure is one of his best, or most heavily edited...but in a different sense. It is full of real life montaged into LOMAC, gives off a great feel as you see both maneuvers being done from different perspectives and such.

There's something about his videos I love, not to mention his top knotch flying!

http://rapidshare.de/files/31745847/follow_the_leader5.wmv.html

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Kewl moves :). Nice montage. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

downloading...

great vid, nice work

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

As always, a great vid. What is scaring me is that my music taste is moving back to punkrock/skaterrock, lol, almost in line with Tigrou's videos :P

Nah, it's just nostalgia to the times I ruled the half pipe and tried doing 360-ies, yes I sucked and had more ground time with my face than airtime, but what the heck, it was fun.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy: