How to Align and Use INS

dasmoo

So I haven't flown the Mirage in a few months and I understand that the INS has been implemented in some form so I'm trying to learn how to use it. The manual section on the INS says "refer to INS alignment" but that section appears to be incomplete at this time. I've been searching all over the internet but I haven't found any tutorials on how to use the INS so I am led to one of two conclusions, either:

1) I am somehow mistaken and the INS at its current state does not function, but I have seen forum posts like this : http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169124&highlight=INS+align which suggests that it is implemented.

or 2) The INS is implemented but the manual hasn't been updated.

Can anyone help me? Is the INS implemented? If so, how do I start it up and align it?

Thanks for anyone who can help.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thanks for those resources, in your copy of the manual on page 86 is the PCN Utilization section filled in? Mine is blank and says "the INS will be fully described on final release". Does the manual update automatically or do I have to find an updated version?

Which versions are you using?

Stable 1.5.3.53279.80, Openbeta 1.5.4.54316.106 or openalpha 2.0.2.52658.72?

INS is only available in the openbeta version.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..