160 members have voted

1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys noticed on the TigervsFishbed mission that helos can't be re armed or refueled? I've tried at the FARP and on an airport. Also, I've only tired blue helos.

I have no problems with rearming or refueling my helis. anyone else with the same problem?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I have no problems with rearming or refueling my helis. anyone else with the same problem?

I tried again just now. Only seems to happen in the Sukhumi mission. I can't get ground crew to respond or arm up the helo. The Gazelle M comes preloaded with hot missiles though.

I tried again just now. Only seems to happen in the Sukhumi mission. I can't get ground crew to respond or arm up the helo. The Gazelle M comes preloaded with hot missiles though.

You were right, I was wrong. Sorry, buddy. It's fixed now. Just wait for IronJockel to upload the mission with the latest update -> fix

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

So on the Sukhumi mission- Kutaisi airfield (start point for F-5's), is set to neutral so nobody can arm up or start.

Kutaisi is for Blue AWACS only. Not for your F-5 to rearm or refuel.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

We had an issue at Senaki-Kolkhi being neutral for Blue and making Blue unable to rearm and refuel there. Same thing for Blue helicopters east of Sukhumi -> problem solved.

Another issue was being unable to spawn at Beslan/Nalchik after liberating these airbases -> problem solved.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Tonight a new mission will enter the server: Battle for Maykop

Red starts at Novorossiysk and Gelendzhik. Blue starts at Sochi (Sochi is bigger than both)

Maykop is neutral but can be captured.

Around 30-40 ground units on each side battle each other just 1-2 km south of maykop. You could provide CAS and help your buddies on the ground to capture Maykop.

Mission takes place in winter

The perfect terrain mod for this would be: Barthek's GTM 10

2 FARP's on each side. The second serves as a FAB for helicopters to rearm and refuel instead of flying all the way back to the main FARP

Transport tasks are not available yet

Overall the mission is still under development so feel free to post any issues you might encounter

The plan is to involve CTLD and as such make helicopters very important in any scenario

See you online!

Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

The .lau files for both Phone Booth and Battle for Maykop were updated. In Phone Booth you can spawn in Nalchik/Beslan once the enemy ground units have been destroyed. Additional ground target areas will be passed through over the radio afterwards.

In Battle for Maykop the script now allows you to capture and recapture Maykop for as long as the mission goes on. The team holding Maykop wins. CTLD will be included once ready so heli pilots can carry troops for that purpose.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 2 weeks later...

A fourth mission is almost ready! Will be online over the weekend once or twice for testing only. Still needs some work though...

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Alpenwolf,

I love this server, what a great job on creating the missions. I was wondering if you could consider adding high altitude AI bombers, in particular on the blue side. I would love to take my Mig-21 to intercept them. I believe that adding an additional task beside bombing will attract more players even if the server is empty which in turn will attract those looking for dogfighting. I imagine that the bombers would spawn at a base, fly to drop bombs on Suchumi, Maykop, etc. (depending on the mission) and fly back.

Martin

Dear Alpenwolf,

I love this server, what a great job on creating the missions. I was wondering if you could consider adding high altitude AI bombers, in particular on the blue side. I would love to take my Mig-21 to intercept them. I believe that adding an additional task beside bombing will attract more players even if the server is empty which in turn will attract those looking for dogfighting. I imagine that the bombers would spawn at a base, fly to drop bombs on Suchumi, Maykop, etc. (depending on the mission) and fly back.

Martin

I considered this once. I wont say I'll never have another look at it. In fact since you're mentionening it now I might give it a shot in the upcoming mission which was online 2 weeks ago for testing and needs some corrections in its lua script. Been busy ever since and when I have some free time I'd rather fly a bit. Not saying I wont start working on the missions any time soon though...

Glad you love the missions!

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hey Alpenwolf

Have you tried the advanced waypoint actions (set option -> no report waypoint pass)?

The option's called: Deny AI plane from flight reports. Could be this one. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

A new mission is ready!

Mission's name: Springfield

Kutaisi is RED. Tibilisi Lochini is BLUE. (shorter distance that between Sochi and Senaki or Gelendzhik and Sochi as in some of the other missions)

Siuation:

The never ending war between the two vast nations goes on relentlessly. This time on the southern front of the Caucasus region. A fight over two important towns near a vital railway. The town of AGARA (belongs to Red) and the town of Kareli (belongs to Blue). Both found at grid MM05 at bullseye.

For further information and a detailed briefing make sure you READ the briefing log before taking off!

The mission will be online tomorrow 17.07.2017 at approximately 1900 zulu.

See you there, pilots!

Alpenwolf

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

i find that the setting right now is perfect, you can spot ACs but they dont jump right into your eye. (of course without awacs you are F..)

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

How come this server goes down and doesnt come back up? It seems to always happen in my timezone when I want to play. Last night it was ~9:30pm PST, I got offline around 1am PST and the server was still down.

Please for the love of all gods... leave this server up, I cannot live without it!

Thanks for you hard work ;)

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord