Control setup glitch

Flying a10C

I have assigned keyboard shortcuts to:

AAP Steerpoint - Mark

AAP Steerpoint - Mission

AAP Steerpoint - Flightplan

The two key commands for 'Mark' and 'Flightplan' work but the keyboard shortcut for 'Mission' does not work.

In the Control setup page everything seems to work OK. If I hit the key combination I have allocated to 'AAP Steerpoint - Mission' it highlights the correct command. However in the game during flight if I enter the key command it does not operate the switch in the plane.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this problem, or is it a bug?

• ED Team

I have just tried with 1.5.3 and 1.5.4 and it seems ok for me.

You could try a fresh A-10c config to see if it resolves the issue.

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\A-10C

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I seem to have the fixed the problem. I was using a series of combined key commands as follows:

AAP Steerpoint - Mark = LShift+LCntrl+M

AAP Steerpoint - Mission LShift+LCntrl+X

AAP Steerpoint - Flightplan LShift+LCntrl+F

They all seemed to work equally well in the control config panel. It didn't matter they were a bit cumbersome because I am using a programmable keypad to actually enter the commands.

The problem was that in the cockpit during flight the LShift+LCntrl+X combination never worked.

So I just changed the key command for 'AAP Steerpoint - Mission' to just the single letter 'y' and that now works.

So for some reason the specific key command I was using - 'LShift+LCntrl+X' - was problematic. I have no idea why but now I have a fix I am happy