DCS 1.5.4.54596 - Vibrating, Lag, Shaking Aircraft In Formation

Hello, since the release of the 1.5.4 in stable version last friday, all aircraft of the game are broken in formation flying. By saying that i don't talk about custom mod but official game content. I mean by that we have to deal with a kind of aircraft vibration/lag and strange shake mouvement in formation flying. This effect doesn't appear when planes fly straight and level but only when the aircraft is under G's.

This problem have been reported by:

Virtual Red Arrows

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali

Virtual Patrouille Suisse

Virtual Pc-7 Team

Virtual Al Fursan

Virtual Ramex Delta

Virtual Thunderbirds

All using basic aircraft of the game for testing purpose.

Not related to connection or server.

I've capture a small clip to show you what i mean:

Edited by PSV_Tango

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

Hello,

I'm coming here as member of the Virtual Red Arrows to confirm what is said here. We discovered this issue tonight during our first show training on the 1.5.4.

This bug is a major issue for us, those shaking move dont allow the pilots to flight correctly on their position, and so dont allow to run our show. So unfortunably forcing us to rollback the version until this is corrected. With the virtual show season starting, its a bit dispointing ...

Would be glad if this bug could be fixed.

Thanks,

David

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

I'm Sgt Scream, leader of the Virtual Ramex Delta Tactical Display. We experience the same problem following the last update.

Same symptoms as the other teams.

We do not have any mods installed, only clean DCS, FC3. Tested with Mirage 2000 and F15

Please fix it, it's really problematic

Thank you

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Follow Virtual Ramex Delta Tactical Display on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Virtual-Ramex-Delta-Tactical-Display-552172721555098/

Hi,

I'm Sgt Scream, leader of the Virtual Ramex Delta Tactical Display. We experience the same problem following the last update.

Same symptoms as the other teams.

We do not have any mods installed, only clean DCS, FC3. Tested with Mirage 2000 and F15

Please fix it, it's really problematic

Thank you

hi all

the same for the virtual breitling jet team ........:cry_2::cry_2::cry_2:

I fly 3 in the black knights and I have noticed the same while trying to do a loop. Lead will call pull then remain straight and level for a few seconds then pop up about 1000 ft above me and keep doing it all the way through the the loop. It is incredibly difficult to follow. I like the new lag system for the decrease in lag nukes and the tanker stability however it makes formation flying much harder.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E MB | Ryzen 9 5950x | ASUS Tuf RTX 4080 | 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 MHz DDR4 | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 | Gigabyte M27Q-P 1440p 165hz |

The Virtual Thunderbirds (No connection with the above post) are experiencing the same thing....even with 2 computers on a gigabit lan, with the "lead" flying lazy autopilot circles.

We haven't rolled back yet, but it's only a matter of time.

"Tank! I need a program for a TM Warthog!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

Hi, guys, on behalf of Biele Albatrosy VAT I confirm shaking and vibrating aircraft in formation with last two updates of 1.5.4. All using stock L-39. We have tried with two and more aircraft in the formation with the same result.

=BA=Kami

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The A-10 Warthog. The only gun with a plane accessory.

• 2 weeks later...

I was flying in a 2 ship on multiplayer yesterday, with no issues related to the shaking problem, so it look spossible it has been fixed?

I haven't seen anything in the changelog to confirm it, but I'd try flying in the latest version - 1.5.4.55169.134, and see if you have any issues.

The bug appear now in DCS 2.0 after today update......

Same thing as 1.5.4

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

Yes, 2.0.3 brings the Alpha up to the same code base as the 1.5 Branch, which includes network adjustments.

Devs are still looking into the formation flying issues,.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs