matbog's Mirage 2000C Pit

matbog

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbup::thumbup: OMG this I will follow! Great work Matbog!

Regards

HoBBiS

Simpit: i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, Oculus Rift-S, Grip: Virpil Constellation Alpha. Throttle: Virpil Mongoos T-50CM2 all mounted on a IKEA office chair with the Monstertech office chair kit.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:lol:

Continue to do so, it is motivating ;)

Oberfeldwebel Elmo, for your information the stick is not the one of the -C version but of the most advanced -5 version.

The difference is the second hat switch which replace a simple switch on the top left of the stick.

Continue to do so, it is motivating ;)

Oberfeldwebel Elmo, for your information the stick is not the one of the -C version but of the most advanced -5 version.

The difference is the second hat switch which replace a simple switch on the top left of the stick.

Oh I figured. Just was wondering if the grip was mass produced or custom. Very cool either way. Looking forward to seeing you in the pit doing some missions. To get the displays for the pcn are you using bios or a screen with export?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.