Cockpit flood light problem

Davis0079

DCS World 1.5.4, BS2, no mods

The cockpit flood light on the back left panel doesnt light up the pit at night like it use to. During the day it seem like its pretty bright, but at night it has very little effect.

Same with the NVG night light, it just doesnt produce the blue pit that it use to.

Sorry if this is already known, but i havent played with the shark at night in a while, this is very reproduceable for me in the mission editor. I have not tried any of the mission or instant action.

Will someone plz confirm or deny with thier install.

It only takes two things to fly, Airspeed and Money.

Heres a vid of the old way the flood light worked....he hits the switch in the first 20 secs..

In my install the flood light is not bright enough to see any of the switches...but in his you can read the panels....

Also, if I turn on the flood light the light texture glows a very little bit, but then if I also turn on the gauge lights, the flood light texture turns orange....somethings definitely wrong.

Anyone else?????....any moderator out there to confirm????

Also, the NVG light (the light blue flood light) does not seem to get as bright as it use to, I turn the brightness knob all the way up and can still barely see anything...

It only takes two things to fly, Airspeed and Money.

Flood and / or instrument lights are messed up to some extent for all DCS aircraft after 1.5.4 update. Reported and confirmed, we can only wait for the next update to fix it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.