Ka-50 Flight Training for (KA-50)Rookies ?

IIApollo

Good day everyone.

I am new to the Ka-50 and would like to learn all its systems. :helpsmilie:

Because i use a rift, it is hard to learn by Tutorials on the Internet (Also it is more fun to learn with other People). Is there a way to join some kind of System and Flight training ? Or maby someone has the patience to teach me personally ?

I would prefer German but English would work aswell.

My Experience with DCS:

Most of the time i fly the Huey. :thumbup:

Flightmodel and Systems of the Huey are no Problem for me.

Rarely I fly the su27.

Thank you for reading and i hope to hear from you guys ;)

We do, and we can help you with the KA-50 (or any chopper). English speaking on East coast time. Come over to the site and introduce yourself. We can set up a time to get together on Teamspeak and fly some training flights. We are a mix of virtual pilots and real world pilots, some active military pilots as well. At least two use the Rift. We fly a mix of all choppers. Most of our missions are co op hosted by one of the group at least once a week.

A little hover training we do:

Screen_160715_000016_zpsdocj7gic.jpg

Screen_160714_234130_zpstopkeyd5.jpg

Edit:ex fixed wing Su-27 pilot myself!:thumbup:

And thanks Davis for the plug!

Edited by 20thBG_Blackwolf

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Want to learn flying the KA-50

Here's another German who wants to learn how to fly this chopper. So far I have about 1,100 flight hours, mostly on A-10C and Bf-109. The training missions in DCS provide some basics but they're hard to follow because the trainer is a verbal machine gun. I've gone to the BSD site and would love to join the BSD team because it seems structured and professional and one can really learn how to fly a chopper (at least a simulated one). I've worked for a US-based company for about 44 years so English is no problem. But the time zone? It seems that the BSD team's activity starts around 6 p.m. local which is midnight in Europe. I could not manage that.

Would be great to have something like BSD in Europe. Something like a European branch or franchise of BSD would be phantastic. Technically it should be possible to have a European sub-team use the BSD website; but it would take some liaison time on both sides of the big puddle and people on both sides committed to get it started and keep it going. I'm a retiree and would volunteer to get involved.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Seeing as you're both German, you might wanna check this out: WER/WO/WANN - die dt. Community rockt den MP

For about two weeks now, there have always been some people flying training missions or just hanging around on TS every night. We're not a squadron, not even a group, more like a few guys who enjoy an occasional MP session, but there are definitely people with Black Shark experience who'd surely enjoy sharing their knowledge. :thumbup:

Here's another German who wants to learn how to fly this chopper. So far I have about 1,100 flight hours, mostly on A-10C and Bf-109. The training missions in DCS provide some basics but they're hard to follow because the trainer is a verbal machine gun. I've gone to the BSD site and would love to join the BSD team because it seems structured and professional and one can really learn how to fly a chopper (at least a simulated one). I've worked for a US-based company for about 44 years so English is no problem. But the time zone? It seems that the BSD team's activity starts around 6 p.m. local which is midnight in Europe. I could not manage that.

Would be great to have something like BSD in Europe. Something like a European branch or franchise of BSD would be phantastic. Technically it should be possible to have a European sub-team use the BSD website; but it would take some liaison time on both sides of the big puddle and people on both sides committed to get it started and keep it going. I'm a retiree and would volunteer to get involved.

Interesting idea. I will pass it along.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

How about weekends for now? I can't speak for all the BSD pilots but I know a few that are available during the day on weekends for missions. Our normal start time is 1 am Zulu, or 9 pm EST. A little late for the Euro guys, I know. Weekend days (EST) might be the quick answer for now.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg