CFT model for F-15

Tatti

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will work but if you are going to do a new F-15 model (which will be freakin awesome) you might run into a problem with animation and the moving parts. This is based on what i read in the other thread. If that's the case then maybe you would have to team up with another person who has 3dmax7 to finish up on animation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, I do not have a lot of free time on my hands right now, but I unwrapped the model for texturing this weekend anyway. I also checked it ingame and I can tell you it's working fine! Now everything that's left is the texturing part which I will hopefully complete in the next week.

sigfinal.gif

Hi there,

Yesterday I unwrapped the fuel tank and today I textured it so basically it's almost ready for release. If you like you can check out the pictures below - click on them for a highres version. Only thing that's left now are the various LODs but that hopefully won't take too long anymore.

R_render01-thumb.png

R_render02-thumb.png

CFT_Tatti2-thumb.png

CFT_Tatti-thumb.png

- Tatti

• Like 1
sigfinal.gif

Looks very nice; when will you release it? Looks finished to me :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Conformal Fuel Tanks released

Hey,

thanks for the kind words - it's releasing time! I finished the LODs today and made the package LOMAN ready, but you can also install the mod manually if you don't use LOMAN. Just check out the readme.txt file for instructions.

Alright, let's quit the talking - here you go:

http://tattinet.ath.cx/lomac/mods/F15-ConformalFuelTanks.zip

Please let me know if you find any bugs or things that would be improvable.

Enjoy!

- Tatti

• Like 2
sigfinal.gif

Congrats on your first successful model addon into Lock On. They work great and no huge fps drop. Very Nice

ScreenShot_008Small.jpg

ScreenShot_009Small.jpg

ScreenShot_010Small.jpg

Looking forward to the F-15, we can understand it will take a while and a man's life should not be consumed by it. It just makes us feel a lot better that someone has taken on the project. Best of luck to you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]