CFT model for F-15

Tatti

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks SuperKungFu, got it fixed :thumbsup:

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

I installed the lasest skin from Walmasis sig useing Modman.. I like it but there seems to be a lot of missing textures .. Like for example the inside of the jet nozzels is missing ... So I unistalled it.. Pity as I think the mod could look better then the original skin.. But with the missing textures it doesn't ...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I don't think this file is in walmis sig. IIRC, walmis sig only consist of the F-15 and his weapons pack, not this fuel tank. The fuel tank was made by tatti. If you don't see any graphics glitches, then it should be fine. Just install walmis F-15, run the update. The weapoins is just basically install. And then this fuel tank, download one and see if you get any shadow problem or whatever, i personally got a graphic glitch with the later version that was suppose to fix it so i went to the original near the beginning of this thread. Everything works fine here.

Fu.. Actually I was looking for the F-15 tank mod by Tatti but can't find it.. I even went into the members list looking for his posts, but he doesn't seem to exist.. Are you sure that's the right spelling... Or do you know where I can get the file..

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Sorry for the belated reply I've been supper busy and haven't had much time to peruse the forums.

How can i install this Skin as CDDS?

I've already read your Tuturial, but it didnt work...

I couldn convert the ftbody.bmp into CDDS...

Hmm it should work with out any problems.. the files are already 24 bit too so there's no need to convert them before using CDDSStudio to create a CDDS file with them.

I've just quickly made made a CDDS file with the textures so try them and see if they work for you.

You can the file here; http://media9.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=6803

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

• 3 weeks later...
there ya go

Ok I just noticed your post.. Thanks I actually found it on Teka Teka's sight a while ago..

And I've installed it.. I just gotta' say its very fine work...

Thanks

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have never had issues from day 1 and as you can see I even skinned it to match my F15. I know of people that say they had or have issues with it but I don't see why unless it is a driver issue with their settups. Those that said they had a problem, I don't know if they got a fix for it. Hope this thread will throw some answers in. I have seen the pictures of the problem. I am sorry but I can't help. Hope those that had the problem reply to this thread.

Have never had issues from day 1 and as you can see I even skinned it to match my F15. I know of people that say they had or have issues with it but I don't see why unless it is a driver issue with their settups. Those that said they had a problem, I don't know if they got a fix for it. Hope this thread will throw some answers in. I have seen the pictures of the problem. I am sorry but I can't help. Hope those that had the problem reply to this thread.

So you don't get the dissapearing/re-appearing tank in the loadout screen too? (although i think that this was an 3D model LOD issue)

i take it you own an nvidia card, this request is for the non nV users like myself who have the texturing issues :smilewink:

So you don't get the dissapearing/re-appearing tank in the loadout screen too? (although i think that this was an 3D model LOD issue)

i take it you own an nvidia card, this request is for the non nV users like myself who have the texturing issues :smilewink:

Nope Ati x1600 pro. I thought it might be NV as they have been having driver issues with some cards. You might be right, ATI may have same issues. I honestly from the day I downloaded the CFT Tank , I have absolutely no problems. As you see I skinned it and that took a bit of friging around and still when I was finished It loaded perfect, no problem. I've seen guy's photo's with the frosty white front tip but I honestly don't know why it appears for them.