Leatherneck my wishlist

Wishlists are our way of being 5 years old again, when we would sit months before Christmas and make ludicrous wishlists. Just let us of have that much, please :).

What this forum really needs though, is a Whishlist whishlist.

Edited by Knock-Knock

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I want this in DCS after the Viggen and J35:

tumblr_n4sqvqNMAY1txx6x7o3_1280.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

I want one, not sure what for, but i want one! XD

No more "skotta den $@£#% garageuppfarten" and to ignite when the neighbour insists on mowing his lawn when I just popped a cold one in the lawn chair... :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

Dcs will not be complete until we have enough DCS level red forces.

F14's backed up by F18's and F5's fighting Mig 21's? With some mix of Vigens and Mirages..

We will need Mig 23, Mig 25 or Su 22 perhaps a Su33 at Dcs level.

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

Community Development

I would like to wish DCS to create a opensource developer used by the community to teach new developers to learn how to create new products for DCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Don't forget the Su-15 Flagon, the mainstay of the Soviet Air Defence forces (PVO) for a long time. It served in the PVO from 1965 up until the disintegration of the Soviet Union. If anything this would be the perfect adversary for the Viggen since they often met over the Baltic Sea.

Su-15_Flagon.jpg

Edited by boopidoo

Could you please add multicolor smokes on MiG-21Bis and make it available on wing pylons too? In this video 3 MiG-21Bis of Croatian Air Force clearly have blue and red smokes too(on wing pylons), not just white.

[ame]

[/ame]

Would really appreciate you to do that.

Thanks You in advance.

IIRC LN stated at one point that the Mig-21bis and Mig-23ML(?) share something like 70% of systems modelling code.

We already have a 70's Mig-21, if we had to get another one I'd rather see an early model for DCS: Vietnam purposes.

The heart and soul of DCS to me is the multiplayer, and the most fun are servers like Mig-15 vs Sabre or Mig-21 vs F-5. If I was named emperor of DCS I'd focus on releasing roughly similar east vs. west pairs to keep the multiplayer fun and balanced, for example:

Mig-19 vs F-100

Mig-23 vs F-4E

Su-17/20/22 vs Viggen

Ditto Mig-27

Clickable/advanced systems Mig-29 as a counterpoint to the M2000C

Mig-25 by itself would be a fascinating addition, if I had to pick a western pair maybe the F-104G

But the Su-17, Mig-23, Mig-25 and F-4E are at the top of my wishlist. With those we could wargame basically every air war from 1965 onward, from the arab-israeli wars to the gulf war.

Edited by desdinova

IIRC LN stated at one point that the Mig-21bis and Mig-23ML(?) share something like 70% of systems modelling code.

We already have a 70's Mig-21, if we had to get another one I'd rather see an early model for DCS: Vietnam purposes.

The heart and soul of DCS to me is the multiplayer, and the most fun are servers like Mig-15 vs Sabre or Mig-21 vs F-5. If I was named emperor of DCS I'd focus on releasing roughly similar east vs. west pairs to keep the multiplayer fun and balanced, for example:

Mig-19 vs F-100

Mig-23 vs F-4E

Su-17/20/22 vs Viggen

Ditto Mig-27

Clickable/advanced systems Mig-29 as a counterpoint to the M2000C

Mig-25 by itself would be a fascinating addition, if I had to pick a western pair maybe the F-104G

But the Su-17, Mig-23, Mig-25 and F-4E are at the top of my wishlist. With those we could wargame basically every air war from 1965 onward, from the arab-israeli wars to the gulf war.

I'm personally holding on to the fantasy of legacy Blue Flag, a version without 120s, ETs and the like. Oooohhh that'd be so sexy! A more or less BVR-free server with big, (semi-)organized flights. <3

edit: derp

Edited by scaflight

Every single DCS aircraft currently in progress is western.

What we really need are more full-fidelity soviet aircraft, like the MIG-23.

I joined the forum just to ask if they plan to make the MIG-23 :)

I would love to see that, AFAIK the first historically BVR capable aircraft from East side.

Also MIG-31 would be nice, to counter the new F-14.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]