Missile's proximity fuse

Ok so, ONLY in multiplayer missiles can miss target by 1-3 meters, so they should explode because of their proximity fuse, but the problem is that fuse is NOT working correctly or it's not even working at all. When I'm trying to avoid the missiles I can clearly see them from my cockpit as they are missing me and they are really close, almost in every case I should be dead, because explosion should destroy or at least damage my aircraft, but I'm good to go every time. Only direct hit causes the explosion and splash. The second thing is that IR missiles can't hit when they are fired from behind, it looks like they can't see the target. I have lock, permission to shoot, enemy is flying STRAIGHT, and missile is missing, disappearing or I don't know what else they can do. No DIRECT hit, no kill. But I can't get even direct hit when they are blinded, and if they can see the target, then fuse is not working. In this case we can remove missiles from DCS, and go for guns only, or this is gonna be fixed really soon (I'd like to see them working in next update).

Here is the ACMI file, there is some good proofs, to prove what I'm saying.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-_O06HmG5QXYWNsZFBXdTNHdDA

Good example at 7:50:37 and 8:02:01. I'm sure there is much more to watch.

^As said, prox. fuze do not work and IR guidance is ridiculous. I have experienced it myself plently times, including a 1.5NM AMRAAM shot missing... To me this is the main problem with DCS right now which forces me to stay in 2.0. Where do I sign the petition? lol

i fired 6 R73s yesterday on a head on A10a from 5km in a burst and all 6 missed (had to create a kill event for script-testing in mp environment, AI vs Client #1). I noticed missile weakness in MP as well, it is definitely a lot worse than before 1.5.4.

On a positive note: I sincerely enjoy the rapid and severe increase in turning fights!

The problem with turning fights is that the piper on the F-15 is off target :/

Not just in the F-15. It's also affecting the Su-27 and presumably everything else that uses that type of gun sight.

And after a bit of testing and mucking around I pretty much came to the same conclusion as the OP. Hopefully this will get fixed up soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]